ascention changes for a new plr

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
lancs
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

ascention changes for a new plr

ok so Ive ascended like what a month ago, before the changes. i learnt what i can and still don't know half of what some of the attacks do and such g request and so on.

ok so i sent my account up the best i can for the game as it was, ofcorse i was small and small hits was all i could manage at first, but i built up my strike, raided alot for planets on plrs who left them out for the taking, built up my spys and so on. after that month i was ranked something like 3100, which imo was good for a month old and me being a noob. but now I'm dropping in rank alot.

all these new changes have done is make the strong, stronger, plrs who log in once a week but who have been on the game for a year or something can easily convert there year long build up of planets and there hundred of thousands of turns into dm, boosting there p u to a place a plr like myself just can't even get near 2.

taking raiding off has limited my ability to boost my planets holding and i have to drain naq to wards that.

in the end yea it sucks to be me lol but what the changes have done have just set me right back to the beginning and now I'm not sure ill carry on, i logged in at least 5 times a day and enjoyed the hard work it took to get me building up but now with plrs who log in once a week out weighing my stats by a long way i just think its wrong.

complain over.

Tauriman77
Forum Intermediate

Re: ascention changes for a new plr

actually, it didnt make the strong much stronger, this update came out to balance out the game alot, and it has as far as i can tell, as i used to have a pretty crappy ascension account but now im moving up thru the ranks pretty good now. have you converted you APP to LF yet? if you havent you could do tht and get alott of your stuff up. also, from what i can tell ranks are based on your army size, so work on you UP thingy and youll start gaining spots again. to convert your APP to LF go on the cosmic trade page, admin gave every1 like 800k so you might wanna check and see if youve converted them yet
lancs
Forum Grunt

ty for the reply bro and ill check that out, my post is what i can see whats happened to my account as ive just ascended if you get me. i am new to it so yea i could be **Filtered** about nothing but raiding was a big part of my game

Tauriman77
Forum Intermediate

yeah, i think it was for quite a few ppl, but with the updates you can get your UP much higher so you dont really need raiding :)
Liquidfoxx
Forum Irregular

I used to have what i would call an inactive account, i'd log on every now and then to train a few planets, but i didn't have any defence, had about 2K UP and pretty pathetic stats...

Now, i've got a top 500 defence, 800K UP and pretty lovely stats compared to what i used to have...

These updates have made it a hell of a lot easier for me :D
Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browser.
Finarfin
Forum Regular
Alliance: Deathwing
Race: Tollan
ID: 40002

Few points:

Max of 2000 turns

If you ascended a long time ago, you got less APP than people who did it recently (In general).

Everyone got APP - you would have 900k APP if you did not convert it. That is enough to give a huge boost.
lancs
Forum Grunt

Liquidfoxx wrote:I used to have what i would call an inactive account, i'd log on every now and then to train a few planets, but i didn't have any defence, had about 2K UP and pretty pathetic stats...

Now, i've got a top 500 defence, 800K UP and pretty lovely stats compared to what i used to have...

These updates have made it a hell of a lot easier for me :D

my point proved, no insult to you m8 but thats my point, good stats btw :). i worked hard to get my attack and spy up so i could see and raid, getting in defences and now its a joke. ppt main has gone now so i was like sat here waiting to get a few good hits , nothing.. a few trills ( i think ) everyone of the plrs i hit in my attack logs before for decent naq or raid have massive defences.

why

i did what Tauriman77 said ( ty m8 ) i havent got bad ups for a noob
C R 211
A E 218
D Es 219
C Es 228
A E 222

even if my power ups seem to be glitching now 3 mill in alf and upgrade 1 mill but dont have the power lol.i did have a up of something like 2k but i was making on raids about 50k a day ( dont forget i ant ascended long ).

ok look at it this way before maybe i could have attacked liguid or naq and a few k in planets, now i carnt even touch him. that isnt right new plr have been stuffed badly by this.

a plr who log on once a week, been there for a year or so. he had a up of say 30k, 200k attack/defence, low spy <== this plr was the bread and butter for me. now like liquid, he has a up of 800k ( just lol ) and a top 500 ranked defence, why because he already had a years start on plrs like me. the 13 day i think, long ppt and the extra boost on power ups have just give the strong and longer plrs a massive , massive lead on plrs who have just started, its like ive started again in a new game but about 10 lvls higher. well with the raid gone and nearly everyone having 500k bill defences then i ant gonna start again. plrs who join new will have no chance and they will just go inactive, yes you will have a mass of pros and plrs who they have just made this game easy for, but i doubt very much you will have fresh plrs bothering with it.

these are a joke, plrs i used to hit easy before this has happened, now not a chance

now Defensive Potential 367,843,000,123
before Defensive Potential 331,666,000

now Defensive Potential 246,640,000,000
before Defensive Potential 0

now Defensive Potential 114,509,656,453
before Defensive Potential 861,647,584
Resources: 2,567,727,036 Dark Matter Units

and the list goes on and on, when you spy someone and you see this
Defensive Potential 1,***,***,291,000 and not that long ago he was a target for ya im sure you can see what i mean ;) its a joke.
Last edited by lancs on Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

lancs
Forum Grunt

Finarfin wrote:Few points:

Max of 2000 turns

If you ascended a long time ago, you got less APP than people who did it recently (In general).

Everyone got APP - you would have 900k APP if you did not convert it. That is enough to give a huge boost.

maybe m8 but when plrs had say 1 mill in planets/ worker, UPS of 80k the ppt and power ups have just give them time to train all defence and more worker planets which boosts there ups even more. smalll plrs have no chance now.

Sex Panther
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Warhead
Race: 100% Human
ID: 36462

I have to say, I haven't farmed or raided anyone since the updates cos my UP has x10 and my income has x10. And my max life force is probably x60.

Most of my AP => cache went into max life force. I still managed to significantly increase my income UP and defence, and when my life force reserves are full I will start increasing all my stats.

You just need to know what to power up. im flying in size now.

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”