Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Auriel reports a personal problem with PayPal; affects trade

Hello everyone,

I couldn't think of a good way to tell this to everyone involved, so I thought I'd post it in the open.

Today I have made Cash deals with S T I and ~STARS~.
Both deals were very good, and both people are honest traders, which is why I am so embarrassed by this situation.

At 18:39 (GMT+1) I got an email from PayPal, warning me that PayPal suspected my PayPal-account was accessed externally.
To secure my account, they automatically restricted access to it so that no money can be sent from it, and only recipionary actions can be taken. (Can only receive)

To solve this problem, I have sent verification papers to PayPal (they requested a copy of a gas/water or electricity bill to prove my address data is correct).
They are currently processing these papers, and expect to have restored my account in 5-7 days. I do hope they can finish up sooner, but I relay this information as I got it.

I hope this clarifies something for those people I traded with today, that suddenly received a message that the deal was recalled.
I am asking for 5 to 7 days patience with me, until PayPal has restored my account and I can complete the transactions as we agreed.

Yours sincerely,
Auriel.

Return to “Market Discussion”