New ID's for mods that insult forum users?

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: New ID's for mods that insult forum users?

My mistake then.. I have misread. :oops:
Obsidian311-
Forum Irregular
ID: 1337

Auriel wrote:My mistake then.. I have misread. :oops:

its ok it happens... as to GG... wassupwitdat?
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

GreenGoblin wrote:Awww Jakey.. Do you feel better now? You took out your frustration on my account. Thats good. Let the anger out, please.

I no longer use "GreenGoblin", anymore, so yeah.

Which account are you using and who is using the GreenGoblin account?
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
Vexen
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

General Pain I wrote:Which account are you using and who is using the GreenGoblin account?

I'd like to revive this thread, due to a rather valid question.
agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

General Pain I wrote:Yes, and I've asked why, that's not an answer, that's an excuse.

And why give chances to people that don't apologise?

Only person that can answer that is Admin. No point having a long thread (it's a long thread for those of us that don't visit the GC :lol: ) with speculation about what Admin could have been thinking, or stabbing others that had nothing to do with the decision and are speculating themselves.

:roll:

Since this is a question that only Admin could answer, I would suggest that this thread be locked, because, let's face it: the mod and admin team don't know. Admin even refused to tell ME who GreenGoblin was, and I was still head admin at the time.
Agapooka wrote:The argument that because a premise cannot be proven false, it must be true, is known as a Negative Proof Fallacy in logic.
Mister Sandman wrote:Nothing at all near the negative proof fallacy in logic. If it cannot be proven false, it has to be true.
Pooka's UU Market Loyalty Card:

Rudy Pena: 1 stamp!

A Spider: 1 stamp!
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we knew it was a returned mod... but we did not know who it was till several days later... did that matter to us? nope... if we had wanted to know, we'd have asked... most likely, we'd have recieved an answer if we'd done that... how large portion of the public were truly interested in who greenGoblin was when he appeared?
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

Zeratul wrote:if we had wanted to know, we'd have asked... most likely, we'd have recieved an answer if we'd done that...

Agapooka wrote:Admin even refused to tell ME who GreenGoblin was, and I was still head admin at the time.
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

General Pain I wrote:
Zeratul wrote:if we had wanted to know, we'd have asked... most likely, we'd have recieved an answer if we'd done that...

Agapooka wrote:Admin even refused to tell ME who GreenGoblin was, and I was still head admin at the time.

hmm... we were talking about asking GreenGoblin... not about asking Forum...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”