Seen Afro Samurai?

A place for random anime lovers to get together and chat!
The Largest Filipino
Forum Newbie
Race: Tauri

Seen Afro Samurai?

I'm not a big anime fan - mainly because I don't have the time to appreciate it.

But I do like Samuel Jackson, and I discovered "Afro Samurai" - very cool and very graphic.

Link: http://www.afrosamurai.com/

I highly recommend this anime. MOF, I'll probably buy it in the near future.

Oh, the RZA's in it, too. Remember them in Kill Bill?

Cross-posted in the Bromus Collective forum.
The Largest Filipino - Elder Ancient God of Tolah
Hollow
Forum Expert
Alliance: Vampyer
Race: Vampire
ID: 0

Re: Seen Afro Samurai?

hmm, ive seen many previews of this, and it doesnt take my fancy. and i would watch it with subs so samuel jackson doesnt matter.

but its just not really my thing. ive heard some decent reviews though and many people seem to enjoy it
Whos Hes a Ninja
The Largest Filipino
Forum Newbie
Race: Tauri

Hollow wrote:hmm, ive seen many previews of this, and it doesnt take my fancy. and i would watch it with subs so samuel jackson doesnt matter.

but its just not really my thing. ive heard some decent reviews though and many people seem to enjoy it

Hmmm... It's Samuel Jackson that makes the movie. It's Samuel Jackson that makes the anime. It's in English, so it doesn't need subtitles.

I really think you're missing out - you've seen the previews, heard some good reviews. You just need to watch it. ;)

I take it you're not an American?
The Largest Filipino - Elder Ancient God of Tolah
Hollow
Forum Expert
Alliance: Vampyer
Race: Vampire
ID: 0

im australian (well born in south africa) but i prefer watching anime in japanese, it has more emotion, it feels empty in english.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JdzlRY48w8

that clip doesnt really do it for me, sorry im not trying to put it down or anything :lol: i havent seen it yet so i cant really say much at all! and ive heard its popular
Whos Hes a Ninja

Return to “Anime Corner”