Another suggestion for main and ascension

Suggest any improvements
| Nemesis |
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Another suggestion for main and ascension

I like TC idea!

Remove the physical stat power levels to stunt these sniper accounts because it really is g4y that they have like 800 and more in there physical attack, attack me with half the number of planets i have for defence and run off with my DMU and there not being a single thing i ca do about it

Yes remove the 1/3 dmg but to prevent single hits maybe make it so on the first deascendion hit the bare minimum is 1 LF and zero reserves, altho from my LF reserves to actually take somebody down to that would be nearly impossible if the account is active, atm its just annoying that somebody so much weaker than you can do what the hell they like and only have to log in every 11hrs 59mins attack an inactive account, get some DMU then restore the LF and reserves to full

To prevent random deascensions maybe double or even triple the cost of ascended attacks! even at 200 AT if you go all happy and deascend whoever your guna get caught with your pants down after your fifth deascension :shock:

keep the 3 or 4 hr gap as i and many others are active but to be deascended in 2 hrs wold just suck
Give a man the means to start a fire and he can stay warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he`ll be warm for the rest of his life!

Return to “Suggestions”