i have a idea

All Replicator and NanoTiMasters discussion
hidden
Lord of Chickens
ID: 0

Re: i have a idea

i meant as a whole

everytime a mod deletes a post of gives a warning death threats are made

and this isn't helping(not you that other guy)

edit: double posting is against the rules you are supposed to edit your original post
Wolf359 wrote:I agree with hidden
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

oh yeah.. woops lol. idk i havent been here that long, so the only conflict with the mods ive seen was with eros, and they were pretty much right in banning him. whens he coming back anyways? isnt his time almost up?
Anarchy_
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 52622

HairyMehoff wrote:for the record, i do respect the mods with the highest respect i can give a non replicator ;) that said, i promise not to flood anybody else's forums again.

please keep it that way :)

there hav been many conflicts between the users and the mods, even went so far as for a "war" between forum users and mods to occur... not sure what happened but u can guess that when that kind of thing happens, things are not as they should b

hidden wrote:i meant as a whole

the mods r just trying to do the job they volunteered for... they do not hav to be here/there/wherever they are. just imagine the forum without mods tho...

HairyMehoff wrote:oh yeah.. woops lol. idk i havent been here that long, so the only conflict with the mods ive seen was with eros, and they were pretty much right in banning him. whens he coming back anyways? isnt his time almost up?

wouldnt hav a clue about eros... might need to talk to the mod(s) who banned him :S

its a shame to see how a little idea to help bring some activity and a little fun for all turn so sour... how does that happen?
Trade Feedback Thread
ID: 52622
Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod colour
hidden
Lord of Chickens

Anarchy_ wrote:
HairyMehoff wrote:for the record, i do respect the mods with the highest respect i can give a non replicator ;) that said, i promise not to flood anybody else's forums again.

please keep it that way :)

there hav been many conflicts between the users and the mods, even went so far as for a "war" between forum users and mods to occur... not sure what happened but u can guess that when that kind of thing happens, things are not as they should b

hidden wrote:i meant as a whole

the mods r just trying to do the job they volunteered for... they do not hav to be here/there/wherever they are. just imagine the forum without mods tho...

HairyMehoff wrote:oh yeah.. woops lol. idk i havent been here that long, so the only conflict with the mods ive seen was with eros, and they were pretty much right in banning him. whens he coming back anyways? isnt his time almost up?

wouldnt hav a clue about eros... might need to talk to the mod(s) who banned him :S

its a shame to see how a little idea to help bring some activity and a little fun for all turn so sour... how does that happen?

yes the mods get crucified for every desicion they make now that shouldn't happen

and it doesn't happen anywhere but here
Wolf359 wrote:I agree with hidden
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

well this is the only forum i visit, but thats too bad. its prolly best that eros dosnt come back.. me n him will prolly just get into it again. but i like to think the idea that is the subject of this topic worked very well.
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

Guys there are always loopholes on the rules

trust me just follow these steps and you be alright

remember to post really long posts and respond to every post in the gouald forum.

also on Saturday change your name and add something in it so they know its a repli! you know shake the house a bit
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

sweet... [SGC] u know just how cool u are? lol
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

@ Lord Nerull :-({|= Like I care... mods abusing powers...no one has done anything of the sort.

@People moaning about me calling person an idiot. Im not explaining myself to you any further..I called him an idiot, for acting like an idiot. Dont like it well cry me a river sweet heart. Im not like the other mods, im not going to bend over backwards to say the right things and do the right things, explaining every action. You break the rules I'll nail you to the wall in all the ways I see fit to do so. Dont break the rules..and in the race forums we will get a long like a house on fire. :-D Seems simple enough to me...

(Points out..only a mod in the general section and the Goa'uld section unless its very important I act elsewhere!)

Now I think this topic has outlived its usefulness.

Its just promoting spamming in other forums, and negative remarks from more then just myself.

suggestion!!! - **LOCKED**???
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

Semper wrote:suggestion!!! - **LOCKED**???

ACCESS DENIED

i ain't your run of the mill mod, now imagine what i will be doing if i was a higher powered mod!!! i can only imagine, its always mods have to set a good example! no no if other mods want to then they can do it...

@ HairyMehoff
i guese u in on my plan!
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

Semper wrote:Its just promoting spamming in other forums, and negative remarks from more then just myself.

ermm talk about abusing your power these arent your endes to crawl around let our mods do there jobs and u go back to doing urs
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

SGC wrote:ACCESS DENIED

i ain't your run of the mill mod, now imagine what i will be doing if i was a higher powered mod!!! i can only imagine, its always mods have to set a good example! no no if other mods want to then they can do it...

What? I get the first part...the rest of it..well...incoherent rambling..Im presuming here its a continuation of what I said about me compared to other mods, but on this occasion its relevant to you. But I have been wrong before..

Twitchy wrote:
Semper wrote:Its just promoting spamming in other forums, and negative remarks from more then just myself.

ermm talk about abusing your power these arent your endes to crawl around let our mods do there jobs and u go back to doing urs

@ Twitchy AND SGC...it was a suggestion...:roll:...hence the word.."suggestion!!!" and the question marks coming after the word 'locked'. People do it all the time..Open your eyes dear boys...
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

LordNerull wrote:I really hate to say this , but you guys have just made my choice not to post on this forum anymore ,, all I see is mods who are abuseing power and other people acting immature , well have fun gaming and so long but I'm done reading and posting here , waste of my time

BTW Rules are to be followed and people warned if broken NO Matter who they are even if a Mod breaks them , he/she should be leading by example. but yet in this thread I seen a Mod start a bunch of crap and now 1 mod "spamming" this forum , which should be TAKEN to PM and not done in the open as I know almost 100% of the forums on the WWW do this as I Mod at a few forums and admins at 2 .

but I know none of this will prob get through your skulls so w/e, have fun warn/delete this account if you wish but if you do, well that goes to show how immature the mods are ;)

Your 7 posts will be mourned. If you want to cry about the mod conspiracy, why don't you and Eros start a club? Why don't you delete all the topics of spam next time someone floods the forum? Thats just a race mod, why don't you try being a global mod for a day?
Death is the Road to Awe

Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Omg, I agree with a System Lord. I must do penance.
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

man if i was a global mod i garentee u that there will be chaos man to be honest i would let so many things slide on these forums

but anyways the goauld forums will be assaulted by the replis on saturday prepare your fingers, to defend your gouald heritage with words!
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

uh OH! it's the spam train!

chugga chugga chugga chugga WOOT* WOOT*

Return to “Replicators/ NanoTiMasters”