New Cosmos Order

Suggest any improvements
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

New Cosmos Order

U cannot see other GOD name, no tags , no real info about who he is!
This will avoid the allegiance between players in the ascended!
The naps between alliances really screws the farming up there, many of the best possible targets are in top alliances, or alliances with NAPS. The solution could be just to leave your alliance, but that wont help at all in main server wich is fully loaded with bullies and morons and worst most of the big alliances uses those tactics.

Instead of one def and one attack army just one army defending and attacking!
I think this will make it really funny, u will need to increase your army to farm others, but u most get it higher if u wanna defend yourself, wait it means what ever u work in will be always in best interest of you!

If u are a GOD, PROVE IT , instead of just needing a % of the other GOD to see his dmu or size u need same Covert ability +1.
I think this takes off many things that admins will need to code and makes it simple enough, at the end u are a GOD , u can do many things at same time to easy so make this part of the game easy enough to concentrate in other things!

No GOD trained fleets and send them to space to get new worshippers, so there is no need for those fleets really , but why to destroy them, make them part of the army aswell, this will decrease your ability to bring more new followers if u have been attacked, at least till your repair!
Make the fleets more interesting, as the will be part of the army then give them the ability to be sent to bring planets, depending on your Charisma level each planet will bring certain amount of planets, so u dont need to send them all to gather planets, they can be back every 24 hours , o u can send certain % of them at full time worshipers bringers! ( no idea if therms are valid he he )
this part can be funny! instead of using charisma to increase the amount of planets u get, u can also use your own fleets, wich can be part of the army if they are at home and help u with any attack u do or get, and then could bring more planets when u send them away , as ORI used to do when they sent their Priors to other planets to convert them!

Covert levels and assasins most be eliminated, at the end the real capacity of the GODS is on their own power, so creat an ability ( name it what u want) to increase the GOD powers , it will increase the capacity to see others, to destroy them, to anihilate them if u want to!

Well one only power will bring u an easier way to do the things, like descend someone or destroy his weapons, to see him and stuff. Maybe to make this work the way to descend people most be a lil bit harder, or limited to ranks as it is when u r farming, so the biggest dudes still cannot hit and descend small players!
The limit to attack othe rplayers most remain as it is to ensure that the smallest ones stays safe at least untill they can defend a lil bit better!

I asume that with no posibility to see who is the GOD u are attacking really u then will not have a chance to avoid hitting those u know ingame as alliance mates, friends, or any others and u will be forced to play the ascended server as would do the GODS, IN THIS UNIVERSE THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD AND I AM GOING TO PROVE YOU IT IS ME! like that i think!
Last edited by Mr Nice Guy on Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

Re: New Cosmos Order

:-D :-D :-D give me more ideas to install them all in the same , to get a big huge change in the ascended server and make it more interesting and playable! ( btw add my ascended cap idea to this too! )

unitedabominations wrote:use this (note: if you total population size is greater than 293,150,685 disease will surely strike your lands. Above 219,863,014 and raiding is no longer possible. Above 146,575,342 and trading/buying units no longer possible. Pergatory is not accessible above 29,315,068)
it moves on its own right ? based on a percentage of what ever admins uses, well the make the cap goes up when lets say, 30% of players are over the cap, it goes to exactly biggest army is, so it will slow down the biggest dudes, and let smaller ones grow faster and easier!
could be fun to see top armies grow slower than the smaller, and from time to time be able to grow fast ! As their charisma and fleets most be huge this will go up really fast but not as they would! :-D

unitedabominations wrote:Example:
Cap is at 2b right now, so when 30% of ascended accounts are over that it will go to biggest army size, lets say it is 7b planets, new cap will be 7b planets, it will slow down the biggest armies in a few secs or turn changes, and allow smaller ones to be close to the big one! then in time about 3 months it will grow faster as most accounts should be at a similar size!
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

Sounds intresting tbh but could you go more in debth on it, eascly you know show how it would work.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

I most clear this out, i said assasins most be gone, and coverts, but i didnt say there is a need that their job goes.
As one whole army it can do the same job , and all things that can be done now can remain, but not as assasins or coverts, or defenders or attackers, but as one single army that haves many units and different abilities, wich includes all existing now in the game! Means u still can do all attacks that can be done right now!
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

About naps, alliances and stuff gone, well it is simple!
U cannot be a great player in main server so easily, mostly to grow u will need to be in at least a good alliance, just a few could get to have a good army and get in top without been part of any alliance so easily, bullies and stuff like some big empires and alliances do. Thats the idea, to get in this server to see who are the real good players, to see who can make it and who doesnt! :-D
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

These are all really excellent ideas, I would like...err LOVE to see the cap increase that goes with out needing to clarify it more it only makes sense. Some of the other aspects should be clarified more I see the idea but I dont see any structure to it, can you explain a bit more how it would work.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

OK, first off the 1 army thing has been suggested and shot down/ignored repeatedly. So good luck there.

As for the "no alliance" thingy, Its been suggested as well. The only thing is, you will have to remove:
Names (All, realm names and everything)
ID# (now how you going to to intel searches?)
Ranks (An alliance can realisticly pull the top 10 to 20 spots all at once)
ANY thing that can possible be used to identify an account, and thats nearly impossible and still have a playable game. The ID# being the biggest issue.

(You can even have all your alliance members have the exact same Def stat power so you got to remove ALL forms of identification)

All I can say is good luck to the attempt of changing ascended for the good 8)
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

well.. thats the idea... rank will be possible... but u will not be able to see nicks of those above u... thats what i mean..... the best will be able to see them all.. second best will see all -rank 1 and so goes on... interesting... and u do not need intel... cause when u can see others it is because your army is stronger than those u can see.. so u know u can take his dmu... not bad :-D

Return to “Suggestions”