Join Tauri Warlords!

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
~Josh~
"The Canadian"
Alliance: The Collective
Race: Hobo
ID: 1968761

Join Tauri Warlords!

Ok I hate to say this but were not getting enough people to join. If your reading this your obviously interested in Tauri/Tollan and our movement. We have a chance as a pure human alliance and no one is taking it seriously! Were in it to win it, but we need YOU! Quit your alliance and join if you love your race! What shows it more than joining us? This is a serious movement! Lets get some strong members and get up there. If all the good Tauri Tollan quit their alliances to join, we'd be a top dog! Join up!
muffafuffin wrote:nevermind please disregard my nap as the SGW gods (and by gods i mean TC) dont see a nap in my future.
MY TRADE FEEDBACK
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Re: Join Tauri Warlords!

This almost belongs in the recruiting thread....But because it's race oriented, i'll let it go for now....

Do remember though, that there is the Tauri Alliance, which is a well established Tauri Alliance. :P

If you are going to make a tauri only alliance, you have to have power to back it up. You need more heavy hitters. I don't see that happening until after the NAP ends between the two great powers and things are settled....too much of a cold war atm.

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
destroyer of gaulds
Forum Newbie

im with you snake splatter with more big members we will be up there with the best LONG LIVE THE TAURI WARLORDS!!!!!!!!!
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Can I join as your SUPREME SYSTEM LORD? :-D
Though keeping my tag, just being your underground leader :-D
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Pffft Tauri New World doesn't even exist anymore :/
I have nothing left for being SSL it seems then :lol:
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
O Neills
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Tauri Warlords

pianomutt20000 wrote:This almost belongs in the recruiting thread....But because it's race oriented, i'll let it go for now....

Do remember though, that there is the Tauri Alliance, which is a well established Tauri Alliance. :P

If you are going to make a tauri only alliance, you have to have power to back it up. You need more heavy hitters. I don't see that happening until after the NAP ends between the two great powers and things are settled....too much of a cold war atm.

Bill

This thread is about trying to get more "heavy hitters".

The Tauri Alliance is not a pure race alliance. Infact, only 11 of their 40 + members are Tauri/Tollan.
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote: This Tauri does not know fear. He speaks as we are equals.
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie

After talking to other mods, we have come to the conclusion that all recruitment threads belong in that section. I will be locking this, and all future threads that deal with recruitment.
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”