FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Re: Tauri Doomed?

Legendary Apophis wrote:
FreeSpirit wrote:Not only that we are human kind many tried destorying us and invasions kept comming. We made it to 2 millenia's so far we will make another 4 ;)

I doubt it, what's funny is that Humans say System Lords want to destroy each others, but we all know that humans could as much for some reasons do the same, and destroy their own planet! :shock:
World Wars...talking of being good guys...you destroy each others as do System Lords for conquering new territories! :lol:

Yet we know how to end a war and have survived 2 world wars. The snakheads just dont know where to draw the line and stop. They will fight on tille they killed eachother. The Asguards are to old so they will gain to dust. The repli's well what can i say. Everyone is tired of Lego at one point in their life. And the daimon well what can i say about gods that descended themselfs. They wont last long
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Altaïr Ibn La Ahad
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Talamasca
ID: 80567

FreeSpirit wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:
FreeSpirit wrote:Not only that we are human kind many tried destorying us and invasions kept comming. We made it to 2 millenia's so far we will make another 4 ;)

I doubt it, what's funny is that Humans say System Lords want to destroy each others, but we all know that humans could as much for some reasons do the same, and destroy their own planet! :shock:
World Wars...talking of being good guys...you destroy each others as do System Lords for conquering new territories! :lol:

Yet we know how to end a war and have survived 2 world wars. The snakheads just dont know where to draw the line and stop. They will fight on tille they killed eachother. The Asguards are to old so they will gain to dust. The repli's well what can i say. Everyone is tired of Lego at one point in their life. And the daimon well what can i say about gods that descended themselfs. They wont last long

:wink: We Daimons are just beginning :smt074
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

FreeSpirit wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:

Will it survive a third though?
Have the feeling it would come a day or another... :(
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Ash
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Legendary Apophis wrote:
FreeSpirit wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:

Will it survive a third though?
Have the feeling it would come a day or another... :(

Well if thats so then all of us, can kiss it good bye.
but till then im going to enjoy killing snake heads, when ever i can
Spoiler
Ash = One of Jack's Bastards
MajorLeeHurts wrote: dont threatn me with a good time :)

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”