Suggest any improvements
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

Re: Solution to snipers

chargin wrote:There are much smarter ways to stop sniper accounts

I prefer the method of crying and hoping they stop...

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
chargin
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Lol well delta can't complain.

This is what "The Crazy Chicken" said to me.

The Crazy Chicken wrote:You should have had a better defense:dmu ratio, yours was rediculously small.

Deltas defenses on ascended are getting ridiculously small now. Not so easy building big "defense:dmu" ratios when your new big alliance can't protect you is it?

Defense:dmu ratios i mean come on....

I say smart things so people don't realize how dumb i am.
Am Heh
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 1920361

| Nemesis | wrote:One thing i dont quite get tho. A player farms but because he or she wears a TLE/FUALL tag they dont get massed (mostly due to fear of being massed themselves). If a player farms not wearing one of these tags they are called a sniper and are massed whenever they have stats.

So why did you not mass the people farming you exactly? Waiting for someone else to do it.
I give peace for traders
| Nemesis |
Fledgling Forumer

Am Heh wrote:So why did you not mass the people farming you exactly? Waiting for someone else to do it.

You clearly have no idea how much that tag of yours is sheltering you and you clearly dont have a clue about ascension if u think what u just said is anything like possible.

For starters it would take months to gather the AT to mass each one of ur alliance members who repeatadly hit me for DMU

But ok lets say i mass them? So what happens now? I`ll tell you what happens, i then get massed because its so easy to do it on the ascended server with minimal losses and now i`ve been massed i either rebuild and get massed again and farmed by another or i dont rebuild and get farmed by a tonne more ppl
Give a man the means to start a fire and he can stay warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he`ll be warm for the rest of his life!
chargin
Forum Intermediate

it took me a week to destroy over 10 billion planets off delta. Not hard to mass the people who farm you or mass you lol.

I say smart things so people don't realize how dumb i am.
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Bump

FFS admin will you get into ascended and look into these dam sniper accounts, i dont mind people who play for real and farm, but these losers who put there main on vac mode, and just snipe all day on ascended its a joke, they have nothing to lose, and people who play for real are getting screwed.

VAC IN MAIN - VAC IN ASCENDED

I feel the only way to play ascended now is just to become a sniper, maybe we should have 5000 sniper accounts on ascended seems thats what admin wants............

And no the answer is not to build a higher def, as any real player would have to train there entire army into def just to stop some loser sniper from farming them, is this how ascended is supposed to be played!!!!!!!!
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Abahk4
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Aeon Knights
Race: System Lord
ID: 1911232

ok, i've got a stupid question, I'm new to ascension by the way so no hazing, but what does it mean to be a sniper here?
cyberblade
Forum Regular
Alliance: Pi Allegiance

Abahk4 wrote:ok, i've got a stupid question, I'm new to ascension by the way so no hazing, but what does it mean to be a sniper here?

Well, that depends on who you are.

Now, I'm going to generalize here-but this should give you an idea.

If you're a member of a big alliance a "Sniper" is someone who hits them for dmu. And if you're not very big on main, or have been massed on ascended they'll cry about you being a Sniper.

Now-this is a generalization. Most members don't follow that sort of thing, but the most vocal ones do.

Generally speaking a "sniper" is a person who has little to lose. For example a person with very few planets trained. What people fail to realize is that on ascended it's common to get massed for a single DMU hit.

For example, if I were to train 1 bil planets into attack planets and farm-within a few hours I would have lost all my attack planets to the first individual who noticed my hit. I then would be called a "sniper" by the rest of the people who logged on later because I didn't have anything to lose. (That's despite losing a third of my planets).

Also, only people without big tags are called snipers. As people with big tags (powerful alliances) don't usually get massed for single DMU hits-as most alliances will step in and mass in main/ascended if their member is threatened. A person from a smaller alliance will get their account and their alliance's account massed if they mass a person from a bigger alliance. Therefore bigger alliance players have more planets trained and are not usually snipers.

The elite snipers have no known friends in main or ascended for big players/alliances to threaten-and are therefore complained about more when they steal big players DMU.

EDIT:
hopefully some of the sniper elite will be able to provide a better definition for you.
Brdavs
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 69113

GeneralChaos wrote:

How does that help with ascended snipers heh? They clearly dont care about their main accounts allready lol. So Raven will have [O.O] down in 60k rank as a total inactive, I`m sure he`ll take that very hard heh. Several guys deleted their main accounts alltogether.

It`ll mess up main snipers, but then again, those can be held down reasonably effectivly as it is. And vice versa they dont give a dong about ascended but log in once every 2 days to not get descended. Doing this would only make sense against main guys if you also considerably eased descending.
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!
Raven
Forum Elite

Brdavs wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:

How does that help with ascended snipers heh? They clearly dont care about their main accounts allready lol. So Raven will have [O.O] down in 60k rank as a total inactive, I`m sure he`ll take that very hard heh. Several guys deleted their main accounts alltogether.

It`ll mess up main snipers, but then again, those can be held down reasonably effectivly as it is. And vice versa they dont give a dong about ascended but log in once every 2 days to not get descended. Doing this would only make sense against main guys if you also considerably eased descending.

They probably think they casn make a difference in main Lmao

Anyway like many said before Snipers dont exist they are just farmers without a CHEAP **Filtered** tag :lol:
Former Member of The Legion
'Terrorists of SGW'
cyberblade
Forum Regular
Alliance: Pi Allegiance

Raven wrote:
Brdavs wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:

They probably think they casn make a difference in main Lmao

Anyway like many said before Snipers dont exist they are just farmers without a CHEAP **Filtered** tag :lol:

I like this definition... I agree with it... But because I have friends, and I do NOT have the above mentioned item, I was loathe to suggest it...

Return to “Suggestions”