Goodbye As Tauri Mod.

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Goodbye As Tauri Mod.

To all Tauri,

It has been an honor to have served as your mod. I must how however resign my position effective when I take on the role of ombudsman. I'll always be there for the tauri who need help, and to assist as ever I can.

Nuto, will look after this forum alone until my replacement is decided. Thank you for all the caring support you offered me when I needed it most.

Pianomutt2000
Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
Race: System Lord
ID: 21763

Re: Goodbye As Tauri Mod.

Woooo Mutt :P
Stickm@n
Forum Expert
Alliance: MaYHeM + BoT
Race: Stickmen
ID: 69

Congrats on being elected as ombudsman.
This is my speaking as a moderator colour.

Spoiler
System Lord Tyrone
Spoiler
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict
ID: 0

pianomutt20000 wrote:To all Tauri,

It has been an honor to have served as your mod. I must how however resign my position effective when I take on the role of ombudsman. I'll always be there for the tauri who need help, and to assist as ever I can.

Nuto, will look after this forum alone until my replacement is decided. Thank you for all the caring support you offered me when I needed it most.

Pianomutt2000
Bill

Damnit Bill... catch 22. Oh well, I'm happy for your new position. You're always welcome here. Tauri forever!

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Phoenix of Terra
Forum Zombie
Alliance: ex-TSA
Race: Troll
ID: 12371123

Lol, have fun as OM. If that's possible with all the bickering you're going to have to put up with. :P
My name is red because I'm one of the few Tok`ra. Your questions have now been answered.
Pimping D wrote:if this game has made you cry please delete your account and get a life
Prophet of Truth wrote:You are an impediment that the universe can no longer abide. Nature itself cries out for your destruction...
The Phoenix Awards!

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”