Marketplace on QW

daivahataka
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Marketplace on QW

Doesn't seem to work right.
I paid (Paypal), it shows the drop in resources available, yet I've not recieved them.
You don't get any option to send them to someone else so where did they go?
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

It could be that you are not paying attention, all due respect but it clearly states in red after you attempt the transaction that you need to do it twice, as far as i am aware.

Have a look in the enhancements discussion section where i go into it in more detail.

-Goo™
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
daivahataka
Forum Irregular

So I need to pay twice? I'm not talking about buying half an SS, I'd just buy that outright, I'm talking about buying resources (naq, UU, turns). Any thoughts?

....just doesn't seem to be my day for Paypal usage... :(

The only thing it seemed to display at the end of the transaction was that I had received the units, yet I still had the same number of UU.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Stop using paypal? Sorry mate, i have no idea, i do not use paypal. You should PM Forum.

-Goo™
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
daivahataka
Forum Irregular

Ok, thanks.
little kimmy
Forum Grunt

Forum Appreciation

quantum might just need some tweaking.
daivahataka
Forum Irregular

Hmmm... considering UU are no longer available on QW, not even listed in the exchange rates, perhaps Forum never meant to have them on offer there in the first place...
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

daivahataka wrote:Hmmm... considering UU are no longer available on QW, not even listed in the exchange rates, perhaps Forum never meant to have them on offer there in the first place...

That's most likely the case. Trading units was not an option before the market, so I see no reason to bring it back now. It may have been there because of a copy/paste which still had to be adjusted for quantum.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.

Sleipnir wrote:
daivahataka wrote:Hmmm... considering UU are no longer available on QW, not even listed in the exchange rates, perhaps Forum never meant to have them on offer there in the first place...

That's most likely the case. Trading units was not an option before the market, so I see no reason to bring it back now. It may have been there because of a copy/paste which still had to be adjusted for quantum.

Guess me and everyone else who'd opted for the UU are in a temporary limbo so (I know it went from 180K to 80K, maybe lower, before being removed), hopefully it'll all be resolved.
daivahataka
Forum Irregular

The post above was me, soz, thought I was logged in. :oops:
Gaffer

i'm having this Same problem in the main server...

i've used Paypal to get Supporter status... but for some reason i didn't get my 400 million, and 10K UU

if i don't get the Naq soon i'll be farmed into next year when i get it...
daivahataka
Forum Irregular

I know how you feel, bought the UU on QW, but they were never supposed to have been on offer so I got nothing, now I'm waiting for Forum to decide if he'll be nice and give me the equivalent in Naq, and more importantly if he'll do it when I'm on PPT or when he knows I'm logged on, as $50 for just getting a big bullseye painted on you wouldn't be fun. :(

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”