JIM RAYNOR OWES ME $400.

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Death Reaver
Forum Grunt
Alliance: The New Systems Commonwealth
Race: System Lord
ID: 46701

Re: JIM RAYNOR OWES ME $400.

bah this is disgusting i finally work my ass off for 2 months to buy a half decent account and look what happens, oh well jim raynor is screwed now, il have visa look into it and il have paypal revoke his account for selling stolen goods. also deathshotshooter is involved because he/she asked me if i wanted to buy the account so smash him/her down as well.
The Messenger says always plan, and always plan for when your plan fails, and always plan for when that plan fails, and always..... OK ENOUGH ALREADY WE GET THE POINT!!
FunEFarm
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

We are working together now with Threat on this. Nobody hit Death Reaver over this please.
Death Reaver
Forum Grunt
Alliance: The New Systems Commonwealth
ID: 46701

Cough there isn't much to hit anyway since the war and me having to work and school but im gonna keep working on stuff, id also like, if possible for jim raynors ip address to be banned on stargate wars, yes it is easy to get around but it will cause a hassle to him/her if they are still playing
The Messenger says always plan, and always plan for when your plan fails, and always plan for when that plan fails, and always..... OK ENOUGH ALREADY WE GET THE POINT!!
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

i second that all scammers should have there ip banned there scum and make playing this game crappy if you are scamed

luckly i havent been scamed yet,(touch wood) but i do sympathise for the ones who have been,
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
sweet revenge
Forum Newbie

Death Reaver wrote:also deathshotshooter is involved because he/she asked me if i wanted to buy the account so smash him/her down as well.

Didn't Clarkey say several times that deathshotshooter was up to no good?
I wish Clarkey was still around.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Deathshotshooter I already traded with him and deal went well...honourable guy as far as I know..

I'm 99% sure the deathshotshooter you talk about had " ~ " in his msn name??
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”