is this a forum or a slagging off centre???

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

Re: is this a forum or a slagging off centre???

thaltek wrote:
Unknown321 wrote:I try to stay off the forum, because everyone is always badmouthing eachother :? I know it's a game, we all love war, and we all have relationships, but whats with all the smack talk all the time???? I agree that things are way out of control. People need to realize that words count.

please see the post previous to yours...

and

why dont you stick to spamming in the spam temple?

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Unknown321
Forum Grunt
Alliance: The Dominium of Chaos
Race: Ori
ID: 1924478

I don't do SPAM. I prefer lobster. But Thanks. I just wanted to show my support of Grims thread and train of thought. I'm there with ya bud. xStarx
Commander Dominium of Chaos

thaltek
Spamity Spam In A Can

Unknown321 wrote:I don't do SPAM. I prefer lobster. But Thanks. I just wanted to show my support of Grims thread and train of thought. I'm there with ya bud. xStarx

you are more than welcome to visit...

as for you rook...... i have a jar of acid with your name on it for some reason......
Dr. Phil
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Tetrismonkey wrote:
thaltek wrote:
Unknown321 wrote:I don't do SPAM. I prefer lobster. But Thanks. I just wanted to show my support of Grims thread and train of thought. I'm there with ya bud. xStarx

as for you rook...... i have a jar of acid with your name on it for some reason......

And the spamming never ceases. With not a warning or anything...

The users are more relaxed with the rules because there are quite a few mods out there choosing what people and what rules should be obeyed or obey. It starts at the top and trickles down. If you have a weak leader, then you have a weak army. If you have a strong leader, you have a strong army. If the leader obeys the rules and is consistant, then everyone else will. Its how life works. The people in charge are the leaders, they give us an example to use and be like. Its not the users really anymore, they are the moajority of the people are countune the problems, but the Mods and the admin are the ones that need to be changed. There additude and ways they do things affect everyone on the forums.

You want users to follow the rules, then you need the Mods and admin to follow them and be consistant.

and i think tetris monkey is having problems accepting the facts of reality. :lol:
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Tetrismonkey wrote:
thaltek wrote:

And the spamming never ceases. With not a warning or anything...

The users are more relaxed with the rules because there are quite a few mods out there choosing what people and what rules should be obeyed or obey. It starts at the top and trickles down. If you have a weak leader, then you have a weak army. If you have a strong leader, you have a strong army. If the leader obeys the rules and is consistant, then everyone else will. Its how life works. The people in charge are the leaders, they give us an example to use and be like. Its not the users really anymore, they are the moajority of the people are countune the problems, but the Mods and the admin are the ones that need to be changed. There additude and ways they do things affect everyone on the forums.

You want users to follow the rules, then you need the Mods and admin to follow them and be consistant.

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.

I had it on june 30 for a topic that was spam in itself, and that I helped "killing", which started the whole guardianx thing after me.
So yes, sometimes spaming get a warning. Don't say things are unfair. They are.

Message subject: Board warning issued
Sent at: 30 Jun 2008 18:04
To: Legendary Apophis
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Brown XIII
Fledgling Forumer

come on dad you know better than to spam a thread outside the temple
:lol:
thaltek
Spamity Spam In A Can

Brown XIII wrote:come on dad you know better than to spam a thread outside the temple
:lol:

yha pops be proud!
Solus
WAR POPE

Honours and Awards

Tetrismonkey wrote:And the spamming never ceases. With not a warning or anything...

before saying something so ignorant and idiotic, please at least research. the rules in this forum 12-18 months ago were MUCH stricter. dont dare say its the fault of the moderators for upholding more relaxed rules. like ive mentioned a while ago, all your threads about jack wouldve been locked, you'd have been banned and permabanned for your arrogant repetition. now, you have multiple threads running and you claim your being censored?

get over yourself. Please. its getting irritating.
Slim87R wrote:I think your Solus is showing.
Spoiler
Juliette wrote:Glory to the Solus.
Psyko wrote:You sick and twisted little Sol, you. :smt047 :smt049
Malx wrote:
Noobert wrote:I love when Solus posts. It brightens my day because of how awesome he is.
+1
Eärendil wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
Eärendil wrote:Making fun of SS in his face
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Punching SS in his face
its ok, you both love me more then existence itself anyway
No, No I don't.
I love Solus.
And I even love Canadian Bacon more than you.
Radiance wrote:Oh my marriage-consummating deity.. that was awesome. :shock:
(F)(¯`• (F)¸·´¯)«§müg»™(¯`·¸(F) •´¯)(F) says (5:38 PM):
*who is solus?
Chris/Deviathan[EVE Online] says (5:38 PM):
*solus is god
*and he touches us all with his noodly appendage
[BoT] Eärendil :: Matt says (5:38 PM):
*solus is... better than raptor jesus
SuperSaiyan - Pirate says (10:25 PM):
*solus is out for blood Image
ramen07
Forum Expert
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Paisano

.:SOULLESS:. wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:And the spamming never ceases. With not a warning or anything...

before saying something so ignorant and idiotic, please at least research. the rules in this forum 12-18 months ago were MUCH stricter. dont dare say its the fault of the moderators for upholding more relaxed rules. like ive mentioned a while ago, all your threads about jack wouldve been locked, you'd have been banned and permabanned for your arrogant repetition. now, you have multiple threads running and you claim your being censored?

get over yourself. Please. its getting irritating.

well said :smt023
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”