Petition for the removal of "Jack" as a StarGateWars Forum M

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Petition for the removal of "Jack" as a StarGateWars Forum M

OK!!!

I've had enough of the spam in here.
Every single one of you that has spammed in this thread is NOT HELPING THE SITUATION.

Tetrismonkey has every RIGHT to starting this thread.

Jack has every RIGHT to defend himself.

Everyone has a DUTY to keep it on topic and spam free. If you want to spam go to the Temple of Eggs. If you spam in here again I will gladly show you the direction to the Temple Of Eggs in a Warning!!!

Now I have just spent a considerable amount of time going through 193 posts in this thread selecting everything I considered spam. I didn't have to do it, but I promised Tetrismonkey that I will keep spam out of this thread, and yet it continues, therefore ALL will be removed. If only mass warnings were possible!!!

Do not complain to me because your post was moved and you consider it should be moved back. The only people that have a right to speak to me about that are Tetrismonkey and Jack as these are the main people involved in the topic.

Tetrismonkey and Jack I would say can post however they want in this thread, but let me say this... whatever you post could go against your arguement, so think carefully.

Everyone else..... I don't want anymore spam in here. I will not hesitate to issue warnings.

I declare this a spam free area. Anyone spamming will be shot on sight.

Clarkey

Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”