Who thinks its time to war the snake heads?!

All Tauri and Tollan discussion
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Who thinks its time to war the snake heads?!

Ok, just putting this out there.... but approx 100,000 years ago, the first Homo sapiens emerged from this blue and green planet.

According to most theories, all of the ancients, or at least a majority of them came from Earth originally, so.... I think you may have crunched the numbers incorrectly.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Race: Tok'ra/Altera/Human
ID: 13823
Alternate name(s): ______
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote
Ayiana - Alteran host of Egeria

While many ancients came from earth, the altera originally came from another galaxy. Dakara was at one time an alteran settlement. It was from Dakara that the Altera created life in the milky way.
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Egeria, Queen of the Tok'ra.
Old characters
Ayiana, Alteran scientist, host of Egeria.
Lut'ien, a Twi'lek Jedi padawan.
Narrative of Laren, host of Ptah. Her thoughts, inaudible.
Ptah, Goa'uld Scientist implanted in Laren. Her thoughts.
Jaffa of Ptah. Speech of the Jaffa.

Click here to see Stargate: Enmity Saga character profile
Anyone interested in blending with a Tok'ra can contact either me, my host Ayiana, Teal'auc, or Johauna, the host of Teal'auc.
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Egeria wrote:While many ancients came from earth, the altera originally came from another galaxy. Dakara was at one time an alteran settlement. It was from Dakara that the Altera created life in the milky way.

yeah alterans did not come from earth... we settled it as you might know earth was the last Alteran outpost i believe. We Ancients have been around for millions of years... ascension doesnt occure overnight, unless we decide to help you or let you use on of our machines :-D
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

Yet still Anubis created a super hatak (WHICH HAD THE POWER TO DESTROY ORI SHIPS IF ONEIL DIDN'T DESTROY IT AND WE OF THE MIKLY WAY PROVED OUR DOMINANCE OVER ALL(Mostly the goa'uld))and the kull machine which makes kull warriors(which would've boarded ori ships and wiped everyone out in tose ships except the orici and then she would run cause she alone couldn't conquer an entire galaxy on her own without warriors.)and finally the ascension device which could enable us to ascend and come back like anubis or merlin and destroy the wave of priors and the orici. The reasons i've stated above prove how the tauri who rejected their gods messed our easiest chance in the series to destroy the ori permantly which means that the sholva tauri in the series(NOT INGAME PLAYERS)messed us up and thats why you shouldn't war with us cause if one ascended goa'uld caused these things to happen than imagine how much destruction an entire army of us true gods could do to you guys.(NO OFFENSE MEANT IN THE ABOVE STATMENT) :D
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Ash
Forum Addict

umm, but lets see the orici has been dealt with as have all the ori warriors, and all by the tauri and allies.
and the Goa'uld are still in decline.

So live in the now, no the what ifs,
hell live in the what if's if you like it better, that way when we come calling it makes it easier for us.
Spoiler
Ash = One of Jack's Bastards
MajorLeeHurts wrote: dont threatn me with a good time :)

Return to “Tauri/ Tollan”