2008 South Ossetia War

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: 2008 South Ossetia War

i rest my case.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

lol
Last edited by Rudy Peña on Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Thriller
Forum Addict
Alliance: Π Allegiance
Race: Replimecator
ID: 0

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
LiQuiD wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:this is not the way the world was meant to be

maybe our views on the world differ. man is just another animal on this planet. throughout our existence we have fought each other and the natural world to live. survival of the fittest. now we are getting closer and closer to a world where humans help each other. think of all the laws etc that have been passed for the benefit of mankind. and please dont go on about all the freedom restricting laws passed. instead consider human rights laws and agreements etc which are good. these so called evil governments are caring more for their fellow man than at any point in history.

[KMA]Avenger wrote:that must have made David Miliband feel like a 2 foot tall kid standing next to a 20 foot monster...

do you have an 'I heart russia' hat?

1stly, lmao @uros last post :lol: :lol: :lol:

2ndly, seriously, no i hve NO special love for russia, but russia is NOT the aggressor in this Georgia business, so i support the righteous in this matter no matter who that party is and irrespective of that country's past or present policy's....

if we are going to speak, then lets speak the truth!

LiQuiD wrote:maybe our views on the world differ. man is just another animal on this planet. throughout our existence we have fought each other and the natural world to live. survival of the fittest. now we are getting closer and closer to a world where humans help each other. think of all the laws etc that have been passed for the benefit of mankind. and please dont go on about all the freedom restricting laws passed. instead consider human rights laws and agreements etc which are good. these so called evil governments are caring more for their fellow man than at any point in history.

that block of text is wrong on so many levels but thats not whats troubling, the troubling thing is, you have no idea what your talking about OR where that line of thought has its roots!

i suggest you study the history of "Eugenics" and its modern counterpart "Genetics".
study where those 2 sciences originated from and by who they were created and for what reason, as well as who funded the study of "Eugenics", and maybe you will change your opinion of the modern term for "survival of the fittest"....

but i am not holding my breath.

Are you seriously telling me you think genetic research is a bad thing? I mean it has the potential to create and HIV vaccine, cure MS, and potentially regrow organs and limbs for transplantation. Linking genetic research to eugenics is lame(its like creationist trying to stop the teaching of evolution); they are totally different things.
Spoiler
Universe wrote:You don't have a case, as Lord Thriller clearly explained.
MajorLeeHurts wrote:^ stole the car and my Booze and my heart * sobs*
Jack wrote: Just wanna be more like you, Master Thriller. :-D
Kieltyka
Forum Grunt
Race: Ancient

Thought I would bring this article up.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26739573/
"If the coordinates are for a Goa'uld world which is not on the Abydos cartouche, the Goa'uld will most likely not expect us. I believe a medical attack could be successful." -Teal'c
urogard
Forum Elder

Kieltyka wrote:Thought I would bring this article up.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26739573/

1) why are they coming out with that now and not weeks before
2) unless anyone would be so kind and direct me to a link where i can listen to the calls I will statistically speaking lean towards expecting this to be yet another lie by the georgian government

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”