Offical Pardon Thread Applications.

Ombudsman Case Archives
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Offical Pardon Thread Applications.

My Fellow Americans, errrr Slovians, ummmm Irishmen, ectect..Damn, crosses line out..

My Fellow SGW Players and Forum Users,

I come before you to offer the shining light of hope to the banned. Bring forth your reasoning, your wit, and your pleas.

For, they will not fall upon the emptyness of someone who cares not. For I will select ONE person per week, who's ban
cannot be overturned because it is valid and I will seek a "Adminential Pardon" in the fine Bill Clinton Tradition. (no, I do not have an intern)

Below, I put forth the required format and information. Someone may post this for you.

List these...
1. Player Forum Name(s)
2. Reason For Ban
3. Number of total warnings.

Then, in paragraph form......(Perfect english isn't a requirement, effort shows that you want to change)
Several Paragraphs might increase the likelyhood of pardon, if they are heartfelt and sincere.

4. How you will avoid being banned in the future, and how you have learned your lesson.
5. Apology directed at those you have offended, insulted, or gone too far.

And Finally....

viewtopic.php?f=132&t=131711 - post your finish application here.

By applying for a pardon, you hereby agree to the following...

The ombudsman is not responsible for the result of your application.
You will not throw a public hissy fit if you do not get your way, either through yourself or proxy.
Anyone who hissy fits for you immediately is included in your ban.
Anyone who gets a second perm ban for whatever reason, will indefinitely be out.
And application does not assure approval of return.

Very Respectfully,
Pianomutt2000
Ombudsman

urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.

Return to “Case Archives”