Strike damage ranging too much

A place to post all those bugs...
Rn5ho
Forum Elite
Race: Shugo

Strike damage ranging too much

Well, i've been actively farming in past few days and noticed that strike is ranging away from max possible damage too much. example:

Strike Action 182,000 Ranked: 1

14 Targeted Gate Weapons that is.

and well, while farming i had hits that striked for a lot less than my total power, down to 130-140k. While i understand it cant hit for full power always, i dont think it should drop this much. Will i later have 1 trill strike and hit for only 600bill then?

not exactly a bug, more like something between suggestion/bug, posted in this forum anyway
Midnight
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Re: Strike damage ranging too much

I agree.

The same also happens with defence.
Thade
Forum Elite
Alliance: Devil's Brigade
Race: Expendable
ID: 1940484

It looks like it is around a 25% variance. So if you have a strike of 100k it can go as low as 75k (from my experimenting). While this isn't that big a deal at the moment but once we reach larger numbers as Horus indicated it could become quiet a problem. With a variance from 1bil down to 750mil being rather significant. I'd opt for something around 10-15%.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

With No Ascended Blessings this may be a good thing? I could argue it either way.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Bugs”