mukasa's unbanning

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

mukasa's unbanning

why did mukasa get unbanned ? i mean h got banned 3 times in a short period. this is now his 4th chance. do any of you actualy think that he has learned anything from his prevrious bannings? he just went away for a while and apealed to get unbanned whn the heat was down.

guesse that's what you get with a biassed ombuds person ...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: mukasa's unbanning

This is Mukasa's last chance. If he messes up then that's it.

But let me get this straight, you don't like Mukasa, you don't agree with the decision of unbanning him, therefore that makes our Ombudsman biased?
Image ImageImageImage
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

According to the forum rules only Admins can pardon permabanned users. The ombudsman usually just pleads their case.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

The forum staff recieved a directive from Jason. Everybody who was banned for the duration of the server war was unbanned, and the rules in the GC were relaxed (as you can see from the disclaimer). All of the players involved, regardless of their side, have effectively been given a clean slate.

Although Mukasa was banned before the server war, the admin had a vote and agreed to give him a fresh start as well. This is his last chance, and should he err again then he'll be banned again without a chance of a reprieve. So far, however, he has behaved within the rules.

Anybody who has been banned is free to approach the ombudsman and present an appeal.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

mukasa wasn't banned due to the server war. he was permabanned for getting banned 3 times in X amount of days. so his unbanning shoudn't be part of the surrender. and we all know P2K is biassed. and yes i don't like mukasa but that's not the reason.

if permabanned users can just get unbanned when they want to whats the point of banning them in the first place ?

permabanned is permabanned

or like we say in belgium:
pinanti is pinanti !
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

I tend to vote no on all things like unbanning permabanned members, however they get only one chance while back, if they mess up, they are out for permagood, NO RECALLS.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”