Ombudsman Election

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
~Massin4Christ~
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

Ombudsman Election

To be completely fair and balanced, I think if a mod wins they should lose there mod powers. Dont understand? EX: Robe decides to run for Ombudsman, she will then forfeit herself as admin of the forum. If a problem appears between the Ombudsman using Forums powers to ban someone, then how would that person be able to talk to the Ombudsman to repeal the ban if they are the same person who banned them and can get them unbanned?
Spoiler
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Re: Ombudsman Election

It's a given that if a mod is "elected" Ombudsman they will retire from modding. :lol:
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
~Massin4Christ~
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord

Jack's Ghost wrote:It's a given that if a mod is "elected" Ombudsman they will retire from modding. :lol:

Ok, thanks for clarifying for me Jack! It wasnt just myself wondering, others were also...
Spoiler
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

thats always been the policy...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Unless it was me, Then id just take total control and ruin everything.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

buck wrote:Unless it was me, Then id just take total control and ruin everything.

No one would expect anything else there.. :P
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

same reason why I am never allowed to be a GM, admin or Ombudsman...

FEAR

:-D
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Semper wrote:same reason why I am never allowed to be a GM, admin or Ombudsman...

FEAR

Tell another bold faced lie Semper.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
semper

Lore wrote:
Semper wrote:same reason why I am never allowed to be a GM, admin or Ombudsman...

FEAR

I never lie. It could be because im mean...but thats not true. I just tell people the truth's they dont want to hear in a place they go to escape them....ergo, im just actually too GOOD..benevolent.. etc etc..

It could also be because I never apply to be a GM, or bother to worm my way to a position where I may be considered for an admin role, and only apply to be Ombudsman as a favour to higher powers and for some personal comic sense...I mean im generally very content role playing the pretentious all knowing misanthropic ass with no other cares but who I can annoy next.

but no. I am going to stick with it being fear.. after all hate can be brought back to fear, dislike is brought back to jealousy... I rest thine case. :-D
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Semper wrote:
Lore wrote:

FEAR

I never lie. It could be because im mean...but thats not true. I just tell people the truth's they dont want to hear in a place they go to escape them....ergo, im just actually too GOOD..benevolent.. etc etc..

It could also be because I never apply to be a GM, or bother to worm my way to a position where I may be considered for an admin role, and only apply to be Ombudsman as a favour to higher powers and for some personal comic sense...I mean im generally very content role playing the pretentious all knowing misanthropic ass with no other cares but who I can annoy next.

but no. I am going to stick with it being fear.. after all hate can be brought back to fear, dislike is brought back to jealousy... I rest thine case. :-D

then we can take it, thats its FEAR on your part then.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
semper

Lore wrote:
Semper wrote:
Lore wrote:

FEAR

then we can take it, thats its FEAR on your part then.

You could very well take it like that.. but you would only be deceiving yourself. :-)
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

No I would not. You said it all in your above post when you rebuttled my post. No need for me to say anymore. My point is made.
Reason, youll get dead.
semper

Lore wrote:No I would not. You said it all in your above post when you rebuttled my post. No need for me to say anymore. My point is made.

Ahh... I see... I see... well I did not think we would be talking about that, as it would only be fear of being too good for you all I may actually ruin the wonderful set of systems that work so well around here. :lol:

I always like talking with you Lore.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Semper wrote:
Lore wrote:No I would not. You said it all in your above post when you rebuttled my post. No need for me to say anymore. My point is made.

Ahh... I see... I see... well I did not think we would be talking about that, as it would only be fear of being too good for you all I may actually ruin the wonderful set of systems that work so well around here. :lol:

I always like talking with you Lore.

You are alway good for a laugh old friend. :lol:

Good luck to you in your campaign
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”