Untrain issue/bug

A place to post all those bugs...
ScoobyDoo
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Untrain issue/bug

I have hit a point where i have no more men to train and wanted to top out my covert agents to a certain amount, so i decided to for the first time untrain some strike soldiers to do so, in doing so - it would not allow me to and gave me this message-"The instructor is upset with you that you requested he show up for training, but didn\'t give him anyone to train." I belive that granted, at present this is not a big issue, but maybe down the line it will be.
ScoobyDoo
Forum Grunt

Re: Untrain issue/bug

Well i did find one thing out on this issue, that lets say you have 101 spies and only 99 AC if u enter that u want to untrain i spy and also at the same time enter that u want to train one AC it will work but u need to have enough naq out to cover the cost of the untrain and retrain - but what if say u r under attack and u dont want to lose any men, why cant u just untrain them to untrained units?
Oberaan
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ~Horus Lords~/dRUNK mONKIES
Race: System Lord/Goa'uld

Nope I tried to untrain a few and had the money out still didnt work.
Oberaan Lord of the De'Danann
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

:lol: i cant untrain ... damn it... :?
_BlackAsc_
Fledgling Forumer

i think its because there is only a train button and no untrain button.
For want of a nail, the horseshoe was lost. For want of a horseshoe, the steed was lost. For want of a steed, the message went undelivered. For want of an undelivered message, the war was lost.
Infinity
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Endgame

you can untrain but you have to train atleast one unit
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator

_Blackmagic_ wrote:i think its because there is only a train button and no untrain button.

Untraining units still requires an instructor to debrief the trained unit before they can be discharged from the military ranks.

Fixed the bug that required you to train atleast one unit to untrain other units.

Return to “Bugs”