Missions/Single or Alliance based story

Eisen Feuer
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Missions/Single or Alliance based story

I was thinking if it would be at all possible for there to be a solo or alliance wide story mode within the game. I know this is hard to conceive in your mind because it is a text and code based MMO. However, the question of how do you win TGW. It is not really possible and it makes the average lifespan of the average player roughly 6 months - 1 year.

The missions or story could involve goals within the MMO world. You could have "x" amount of tasks or goals for a single player or an alliance as a whole achieve. The more tasks or goals the player achieves he gets closer to his "TGW Won" medal which can be added to their home base. It would have to be both fun and somewhat difficult but it would give a kind of second purpose to the game.

The missions or story for an alliance would require a minimum of 75% of members participation in order for the alliance to get a special icon/medal next to their alliance name. I think it could be fun and would give those on ppt something to do. lmao
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: Missions/Single or Alliance based story

Eisen Feuer wrote:I was thinking if it would be at all possible for there to be a solo or alliance wide story mode within the game. I know this is hard to conceive in your mind because it is a text and code based MMO. However, the question of how do you win TGW. It is not really possible and it makes the average lifespan of the average player roughly 6 months - 1 year.

The missions or story could involve goals within the MMO world. You could have "x" amount of tasks or goals for a single player or an alliance as a whole achieve. The more tasks or goals the player achieves he gets closer to his "TGW Won" medal which can be added to their home base. It would have to be both fun and somewhat difficult but it would give a kind of second purpose to the game.

The missions or story for an alliance would require a minimum of 75% of members participation in order for the alliance to get a special icon/medal next to their alliance name. I think it could be fun and would give those on ppt something to do. lmao

If you just fixed the root problems to the game this would not be needed.

You could do it, but id rather see it go through a round of Q, or be in beta for some time as it has the potential to be bad buggy.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”