WTH is wrong with people?

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

Re: WTH is wrong with people?

I believe the reason they leave it ok a cliffhanger is because of 2 reasons.

1. A cliffhanger or cliffhanger ending is a plot device in fiction which features a main character in a precarious or difficult dilemma, or confronted with a shocking revelation. A cliffhanger is hoped to ensure the audience will return to see how the characters resolve the dilemma. (taken from wiki)

1a. this is to make sure you watch the next time there is a showing of what ever show i know many shows say this is the finally but as universe said some shows come back. the reason of the cliffhanger is to make sure you watch next time (if there is one) one is released.

2. A cliffhanger will also make sure you don't forget about the show as you have said SS you hate the people who cancelled Las Vegas but you will never forget the show and never forget the ending because it was a cliffhanger it wasn't made to forget it was made to keep you hanging in there.

sam
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

Re: WTH is wrong with people?

bet you feel betraed by the show apart of you doesnt wont to watch the show if any more come out you may not feel it but i have before but i must say a cliffhanger would of kept me more then an ending.
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “The TV room”