Delete and Save Spy Reports

Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Delete and Save Spy Reports

Ok, I was thinking earlier today about a function that allows you to delete and save Spy Reports, in a similar way as to the ingame Messages system.

Delete Spy Messages

I was spying an account today for a planet, it had multiple planets, but I was only interested in one. I got partial details for it, but the def kept coming up with ???? and not surprisingly I got all the stats for every other planet. This went on for ages, and then finally I got the def of the planet.

Now when I went to my Intelligence page I had like a full page of spy logs for just this one account. I was thinking if it would be possible to be able to delete any unwanted spy reports so that the only ones that remain are the ones you want which have the stats you want in them.

Save Spy Messages

Similarly, I was thinking there should be a save option to, just like you can save Messages. This means if you add a Spy Report to the saved Reports then after 10 days when the others start dropping off, the ones you saved won't disappear. I mean, really what happens... your spies gather intelligence then in 10 days it all self destructs? Doubtful. So there should be an option to save them.

Then if you ascend, all saved Spy Report disappear just like the saved messages.

Wouldn't have thought it would be too difficult to implement.

Thoughts?
Image ImageImageImage
~Josh~
"The Canadian"
Alliance: The Collective
Race: Hobo
ID: 1968761

Re: Delete and Save Spy Reports

Great idea
muffafuffin wrote:nevermind please disregard my nap as the SGW gods (and by gods i mean TC) dont see a nap in my future.
MY TRADE FEEDBACK
CABAL
Forum Expert
Alliance: Aquila Ignis
Race: Death Watch

All in favour?
Aye! :D

MS-1 -> T-26 -> T-46 -> T-28 -> KV -> KV-3 -> IS -> IS-3 -> IS-4 -> IS-7
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

And the best part of all is that there is no benefit or disadvantage between small and big players. Which is the sort of suggestions Forum likes. :-D
Image ImageImageImage
Q Man
blarney stone

great idea! can't see why anyone would be against it!
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
ChaosX666
Forum Irregular
Alliance: T I T A N S
Race: Nautolan
ID: 1932334

Your idea has got me thinking...

You know the way that you had a load of spy reports on the same person. I was wondering would it be possible to add a function where you could fuse all of those spy reports together? So that you have one report with everything instead or 20 reports with all the different planet information in each one. so that you don't have to go fishing through all of them for one piece of information.

O also yes good idea :-D

Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

ChaosX666 wrote:Your idea has got me thinking...

You know the way that you had a load of spy reports on the same person. I was wondering would it be possible to add a function where you could fuse all of those spy reports together? So that you have one report with everything instead or 20 reports with all the different planet information in each one. so that you don't have to go fishing through all of them for one piece of information.

O also yes good idea :-D

wouldnt work good, cause they someone is massing me and someone else is sabbing and spying on me. The person sabbing me wants to spy on my to see how much weps I got left plus my def being massed at the same time. It would be hard to work your idea in.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Good idea, although you should only beable to save them for say 5 days MAX, this will stop 1000's of logs being saved that are not needed.

Also, you wouldnt have to spy someone 700 times to see 1 stat if covert worked correctly, im sorry but when you have a 5trill covert and the person your spying has 0 and you get ??? something is flawed there.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster

Only thing i would say is, why not message yourself? I like the idea, i think it's good, and should be applied to attacking also, so you can record old massing for a returning of the favor later on.

Also, you can merge all the information you want in a message, and save having 4-5 reports/person.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Sarevok wrote:Only thing i would say is, why not message yourself? I like the idea, i think it's good, and should be applied to attacking also, so you can record old massing for a returning of the favor later on.

Also, you can merge all the information you want in a message, and save having 4-5 reports/person.

NO need to save attack logs, someone masses you, write down their ID or put their ID in your personnel log. Then mass them later on when they forgot they massed you. Its too easy.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster

Rudy Pena, NO need to save spy logs. You spy someone, simply write down the info you want for a future attack...
th0r_
Fledgling Forumer
Race: ancient

Cool idea. I'm for it.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”