Spy log concatenation

Kroony
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Trout-Slap
Race: Trout Master
ID: 34764

Spy log concatenation

If you spy someone looking for... say... planet info you might get a few numbers and the rest are ???. So you end up spying them 15 times and jumping back and forth between logs to see the whole picture, or alot of copy pasta into Vi.

I would like to see the ability for your spy's to simply pool all the information into one report. I thought about selecting reports and selecting 'join reports' or something but that's over the top UI and back end wise.

So on the spy log place a button saying spy again, which will, as it states spy the target again, and parse all the old spy info to the next log. Using the new spy info 1st and filling in any of the blanks with the old info. Then to finish it of any info that was from an older spy, change the physical appearance of it. Perhaps make it italics so that reader of the report is aware this information may have changed or rather isnt current.

Thoughts, changes?
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Re: Spy log concatenation

Search button is your friend
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=148454
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Kroony
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Trout-Slap
Race: Trout Master
ID: 34764

a little different

thats the post that inspired my post
Chaqen
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Would make spying to easy imho, if it would eliminate the chance of getting the same report multiple times.
CABAL
Forum Expert
Alliance: Aquila Ignis
Race: Death Watch

Or perhaps if your covert is like 10x more than the enemy's covert, just display all the info anyway!

MS-1 -> T-26 -> T-46 -> T-28 -> KV -> KV-3 -> IS -> IS-3 -> IS-4 -> IS-7
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster

lol @ CABAL, i feel your pain. Spying someone 20x, when their covert is like 100m, and you have 13T, to see 1 planet statistic...

While it could be useful. I would suggest possibly using the personal Log, or sending yourself message with the persons name in the heading, and then their info in the message body.

If this was going to be done, i think being able to delete the report, and edit reports would be more helpful. But have a tag, so people can't falsely accuse people of stuff.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”