Warehouse 13

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
The Great Dogg
Forum Grunt
ID: 11308

Warehouse 13

Who here is watching Warehouse 13?

When I first herd about it I thought I wasn't going to like it, but it's surprised me. It's very intersting.

I guess anything dealing with SciFi I'll like.
Eternal Usul
"Special Title"
Race: Goa'uld System Lord
ID: 19701
Alternate name(s): Xjba#1819(battle.net)
Eternal Usul(Steam)

Re: Warehouse 13

Oh, come one Jack...you can't truly be saying the dodgeballs of death in the last eppy were'nt amusing at least... :lol:

(I watch it, but I prefer Eureka)
"Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife - chopping off what's incomplete and saying: "Now, it's complete because it's ended here."

-"Collected Sayings of Muad'dib"
Eternal Usul
"Special Title"
Eternal Usul(Steam)

Jack wrote:Never saw that episode.

Well then, give it another chance...some of the episodes are pretty bad, I'll give you that...but it's fun sometimes... ;)
"Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife - chopping off what's incomplete and saying: "Now, it's complete because it's ended here."

Eternal Usul
"Special Title"
Eternal Usul(Steam)

Jack wrote:What's with all(3) of the Eureka actors guest starring in Warehouse 13?

I must say that I am a bit amused because I once compared it to Eureka and then BLAM! Jo and Jo's BF guest star in one ep, then the next ep has Henry. :lol: I thought it was cool that Jo and her BF were BF and GF in W13 too. But uh... I'd have preferred a true cross over, that'd have been awesome.

Syfy likes to reuse their actors, as I recall they sign a contract with the station, not the show. I can see why that'd be attractive to an actor, pretty much guarantees work...

Return to “The TV room”