Personal Attacks

Suggest any improvements
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Re: Personal Attacks

Lithium wrote:well the idea is to bring activity by being able to descend, which is the goal of that server.

wit the 3 hrs lag ppl can setup the account to recover wahts taken from a personal attack, reduce it to 1 hr and we talk again. they d have to farm a lot to get to the autorefill.
by farming a lot it happens smone gets u and if u dont have a good assa lvl then u ll think twice next time when u ll build that +20Q , so more farming for assa lvl and here we are we bild accounts which many wouldnt care.

Descending isn't the goal of ascended server.

Spoiler
Chris_Cutter
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Titans League
Race: Crimson Empire
ID: 0

dastupy wrote:
Lithium wrote:well the idea is to bring activity by being able to descend, which is the goal of that server.

wit the 3 hrs lag ppl can setup the account to recover wahts taken from a personal attack, reduce it to 1 hr and we talk again. they d have to farm a lot to get to the autorefill.
by farming a lot it happens smone gets u and if u dont have a good assa lvl then u ll think twice next time when u ll build that +20Q , so more farming for assa lvl and here we are we bild accounts which many wouldnt care.

Descending isn't the goal of ascended server.

Waits for the rest to be said.
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

lol which is ?????
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
~Insider Trader~
Forum Irregular

Forum probably had in mind a "best of the best" type server, since ascending was hard to do back in 2005.

Nothing ever turns out the way you want it, does it Forum?.

The goals now are more personalised. You chase down whatever CER, level, power, size you care/have the last vestige of motivation to do, and the only person who can stop you is you.
Chris_Cutter
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Titans League
Race: Crimson Empire

~Insider Trader~ wrote:Forum probably had in mind a "best of the best" type server, since ascending was hard to do back in 2005.

Nothing ever turns out the way you want it, does it Forum?.

The goals now are more personalised. You chase down whatever CER, level, power, size you care/have the last vestige of motivation to do, and the only person who can stop you is you.

That be right. I just do it to improve myself there :) Am not out there to hunt foke down n desend them or god quest and the extra stuff.

Return to “Suggestions”