ImageImageImageImage
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: R.I.P Sir Bobby Robson

Dont know of him But R.I.P. [-o<

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
~Snipez~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Collective
Race: System Lord
ID: 1992766

it is a sad day for the game of football

R.I.R sir bobby robson
Q Man
blarney stone
ID: 0

truely a great loss, a good player and an amazing manager, he truely had football flowing through every part of his body.

R.I.P Sir Bobby Robson
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

im a sunderland fan- R.I.P Sir Bobby Robson. A true gentleman and man of football. And clearly a great fighter- how many years did he battle with cancer? 12 or 17, i forgot
Byrnes
Forum Addict

I can make a really crappy sig for you that has a pic of him and something you want it to say if you show me a pic of him.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Take your pic (no pun intended) http://images.google.co.uk/images?clien ... a=N&tab=wi

Though I do like this one. Shows him in full colour. http://www.futbol91.com/wp-content/uplo ... robson.jpg

He looks as ill as he actually was in his more recent pictures.

Stick something nice on it for all football fans.

~ RIP Sir Bobby ~

A man, a manager, a legend.

Or whatever suits.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Byrnes
Forum Addict

It will be really crapy i suck at making sigs but i thought it might be nice to do i start school tomorrow so it might take a little while.

Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Im really no good at this you can use it if you want but i tried to do a few things to it but it really didn't work.

Image Image
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

I'll certainly give you full marks for effort Byrnes.
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Thank you :) let me know and ill try to make it better

Image Image
Quina Quen
Forum Addict

Just looks like you have done it in MS Paint, without being rude. The image needs to retain its quality and the type faces used need to look a little more attractive than they currently do. Underlining is not so pretty.

Photoshop is the future ;)
BTG
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Femmes man
ID: 1949612

R.I.P Bobby

Return to “Sports Section”