Quantum MS back up to 450,000,000

Vendar
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

oh crap..
Damn I wish I had bought it earlier when I had the naq and the price was normal..
cann0t
Forum Newbie

There is a problem my MS is only causing 1/3 of its total attack power :?
Vendar
Forum Grunt

jparula wrote:the price is the same as before

ummm.. nope
muc
Forum Grunt

price is the same as before so 45,000,000 but if you have only 45 mil you can't buy it. You need to have 45,000,001 to buy mothership and then there will stay only 1 naq to you... BUG :D
[bb]|[^bb]
Vendar
Forum Grunt

It's now. :-D And I just bought mine :-D And it's ranked 12th atm. Maby it will rise.. Because it gives an enormous boost to total power. Me and my friend Drakul bought MS's Midgard Alliance rose 2 ranks. So I really like the MS power :-D
snuggles
Forum Newbie

I have a questiong, How come when i'm attacked my mothership is only doing the attack damage to the enemy not the defence damage?

I got attacked and would have been able to defend against the attacker if my mothership did the defending strength which is more than double the attack. This cost me 5 mil which in quantum is alot
Addict

snuggles wrote:I have a questiong, How come when i'm attacked my mothership is only doing the attack damage to the enemy not the defence damage?

I got attacked and would have been able to defend against the attacker if my mothership did the defending strength which is more than double the attack. This cost me 5 mil which in quantum is alot

I believe defense strength is only used to determine your mothership Vs their mothership, they won't protect you from ground troops with defense shields only. You need attack weapons on it for damage dealing, the energy shields are to stop it falling to peices when the enemies MS bombards it :-D

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”