Rules for mods and users

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Hitchkok
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Re: Rules for mods and users

SuperSaiyan wrote:
Hitchkok wrote:actually, look what i found in the rules:
Members of the SGW community are required to speak courteously to others.

as mods, GMs and admins are still members of the community, thy are also requird to speak courtously to others, wheather modding or not.

that does not apply only to staff... [-X

never said it does...
my point is that it does apply to staff just as much (and in my personal opinion, more) as it does to other users. mod voice or no mod voice.
there is no useless knowledge, there is only knowledge we don't know how to use
math is the art of stating the obvious
click the banner.
yay, i have bragging rights
teal'c wrote:Jesus maybe Hitch should be ombudsman he seems to be the only one with brains around here
GhostyGoo wrote:Capitalism is responsible for the death of humanity through a complete and utter destruction of ethical conduct, you DO know this, right?
Thanks to capitalism, when your doctor tells you you require a kidney transplant to survive, you no longer can be certain if you actually need a kidney transplant or your doctor simply needs a new speedboat. Nice.

-Goo
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

Hitchkok wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
Hitchkok wrote:actually, look what i found in the rules:
Members of the SGW community are required to speak courteously to others.

as mods, GMs and admins are still members of the community, thy are also requird to speak courtously to others, wheather modding or not.

that does not apply only to staff... [-X

never said it does...
my point is that it does apply to staff just as much (and in my personal opinion, more) as it does to other users. mod voice or no mod voice.

I completely agree with you, and personally wouldn't fight the matter ;)

And @ Psi, I was refering to threads like Semper's Guide and Ear's Warning Guide along with others that are all available to us blues, but I do remember from my green days the guide you are referring to.
killtacular
Forum Addict

Thank you Rienna for the time to explain some things to me in this post. If someone would would of just been polite instead of saying there for us to know you dont need to worry about them . I wouldn't have raised such a fuss.

I am dissapointed in the action one of the admins took with me. As far as Im concerned he hasn't got a lick of sense and I could care less if anything happened to him. I dont think he should be in any position of leadership.

to zethral :smt098

Again thanks Rienna.

You can close this now.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”