maul has multi accounts

Legendkiller

maul has multi accounts

Sex is like hacking , you get in you get out, and you pray you left nothing behind says:
to bad , i was hoping to tlk to u about those account you were selling b4 u were kiked of the forum
Sex is like hacking , you get in you get out, and you pray you left nothing behind says:
did they get deleted ?
Wrestlemania 16,Rock Screwed Out Of Title By McMahons And Then Gives Them All A Rock Bottom And Stephanie Also Got A Ppls Elbow says:

Wrestlemania 16,Rock Screwed Out Of Title By McMahons And Then Gives Them All A Rock Bottom And Stephanie Also Got A Ppls Elbow says:
yehh
coz ur jixs frends
told ya dont know him , i saw ur threads on the market , im not assed about multis , i know nearly all the big multis on the game , and my best friend has about 4 accounts
wats ya frends name can i buy off him
i will msg him
do u pay with $$$ or uu ?
umm wateva
wats his name i will msg him
maul
hes one of my officers
ok
so how di u end up with account with combined u.p of 6k ?
i dunno
cinder__393
Forum Grunt

i gather thats msn ??? //// any way that can easly be faked ... can show u how if u wont a frend showed me when i posted msn logs about a cheater a while back

any way i dont think something will be done here tho ya might be lucky ...
oh and so u know it dosnt read well ( i mean he says he has a frend with 4 acounts then incriminates maul he could of knew what u where doing and decided to impliment his enemy )
i just hope u your self wouldnt actual purchase an acount ...
ANTI CHEATER ...
12agnar0k
Forum Addict
ID: 0

stop trying to get other people incriminated with your lies you noob.
LBWMTE- D4rk S1de
Forum Expert

OMG This guys response for getting caught cheating is to go and post about everyone he dislikes in the cheaters section, someone should mass this noob.
Cant be bothered logging in with my full name- so i shortened it :D
Tok`ra wrote:[voice=spidey]My sarcasm senses are tingeling![/voice]
Rukia
Forum Elite

this guy should be a target for all who wish to practice massing ^_^ i'm ascending once the bug is resolved
Rukia previously known as Shizune

Sode no Shirayuki! Hakuren!

"Those who abandon their friends are worse than trash" - Uchiha Obito

*does Kuroigakure no justu and vanishes*

cinder__393
Forum Grunt

pft i aint that guy in the post above... ask any one on my msn
try zaphor... lich king (from q) massari, cannot, gala im sure they would all vouch for me oh u can allso try enter the lion (he might vouch)

and i only mentioned it can be faked easy ... after i found out it could be faked i never posted a msn chat again ... because its pointless unless u get a convo as long as that other reasent msn post

any way i realy dont care if the guy above gets caught if he dose GOOD one less cheater in the game...

i just posted my point of view so get over it
ANTI CHEATER ...
JIX
Forum Addict

no one was talking to you or about you
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*
cinder__393
Forum Grunt

im sorry then it did seem that way ///
ANTI CHEATER ...
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

sorry cinder i was tlakign to the multi noob, legend killer :-D

[-X shame on you for thinking id randomly dish otu insults, you must not know me :roll:

:lol:

Return to “For Admin Archives”