jix is a scammer and has/had multi accounts

Legendkiller

jix is a scammer and has/had multi accounts

Wrestlemania 16,Rock Screwed Out Of Title By McMahons And Then Gives Them All A Rock Bottom And Stephanie Also Got A Ppls Elbow says:

JIX yes,no and only when i'm drunk says:
but he is a mate and it was all for fun
Wrestlemania 16,Rock Screwed Out Of Title By McMahons And Then Gives Them All A Rock Bottom And Stephanie Also Got A Ppls Elbow says:
hav u acsended
JIX yes,no and only when i'm drunk says:
i did but i sold my ascended account its **Filtered** up there
lol
u had 2 accounts
u sold accounts

lol i got caught by him earlier for having multi accounts i believe jix should be stopped he also kept sum of my accounts 1 i think i payed the price but hes blackmailing all u
JIX
Forum Addict
ID: 0

lol this guy has totaly misunderstood i had an account in main and ascension i sold both of them together and started a new
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*
Legendkiller

lol wat a loser trys and covers it up i have the msn convo for it hes had 2 accounts
cinder__393
Forum Grunt

Legendkiller do u seek out any one selling acounts .. or do they just stumble across u ... seems supectly like your looking for em ... with what intentions i wouldnt have a clue

tho he has admited to selling acount (ascention) and i asume the shell with that ... he never mentioned any thing about 2 acounts... tho with his post above he has stated he started a new again... i gather after he officialy gave up that other acount

i would be more intrested in who brought the acount...

(and isnt selling acounts ileagal in the first place)
( oh and i asume there would of had to be a trade for password information there and that would be an offence as well)
ANTI CHEATER ...
LBWMTE- D4rk S1de
Forum Expert

Legendkiller wrote:lol wat a loser trys and covers it up i have the msn convo for it hes had 2 accounts

Just because you have some convo doesnt mean jix cheats, i think you'll find a large number of people who dont care what you say and would stick up for jix anyway, all you have is some convo saying that at some point jix sold two accounts, you never mentioned which server they were in. There is no proof of actuall cheating, and I, personally am willing to trust jix.
Cant be bothered logging in with my full name- so i shortened it :D
Tok`ra wrote:[voice=spidey]My sarcasm senses are tingeling![/voice]
JIX
Forum Addict

passing on accounts for ingame resource or real cash is ok aslong as the buyer does'nt have an account already or does'nt login to the account while he has two accounts

and i never started my new account untill my ascension and main shell accounts were sold
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

Re: jix is a scammer and has/had multi accounts

Legendkiller wrote:JIX yes,no and only when i'm drunk says:
i did but i sold my ascended account its stuff up there

can't you read noob,

theres nothing like taking your jealousy that he ruined your ability to cheat by trying to get us to believe you that he cheated

even if you wrote down an msn log of jix saying he had 30 multi accs spends all his time working on them and sells off lots of uu and has a combined u.p of 80,000 (which would kinda be the best way to multi :P($40 a day :Dno one get anyideas)) we still wouldn't beleive you, even if i was in the confo and saw him typing it to ME i still would believe your talking out your ass.

Jix is a stand up player get a life noob , go back to working at burger king you irritating insect.
TheSoulHarvester
Forum Irregular

this wont save Your ass cheater! go **Filtered** Yourself! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Jix did a great job of getting the accounts! :twisted: :twisted:
Apollo
Goa'uld Temptress
Race: Railway Stakes
ID: 1337

WHAT a loser. LegendKiller, I was going to make it my mission to wipe you off the board, but now it seems that I dont have to waste my turns. The Cheat Council will sort you out quick smart.

How dare you sully Jix? What he did to serve you was brilliant, and I only wish that I had gotten there first.
The Goa'uld Temptress has returned.
Phyre

i would help out if i had more than just a basic forum account, and i would mass him but no ingame account o well
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

There isnt much of a point on commenting on this thread. Legend Killer has been banned, we all know he was lying about jix, so lets drop this subject and forget about this immature brat legendkiller...
Kirklandkie
Forum Spammer

oh btw legendkiller is acctually nightmare. on msn nightmare was very very resistant to the idea of selling one of his multis. plus he amited on the forum to having ten before jix posted his thing. then he said he doesnt like jix which was kind of out of the blue. he has a dynamic ip as well he amited that to me via pm

-kirk

Return to “For Admin Archives”