brokers

xXJanitoXx
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Wolves of Terra
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 68275

brokers

simple the ability to close brokers that you have send.

due to the ongoing problem with clientell we are having the market place is becoming slower then usual and like today when i wanted to buy 2k at and someone was selling i brokered him and as usual he wasnt online. later on another person pm'd me asking me if i still wanted to buy and of course i couldnt buy his because i still had a broker outstanding.

i know i could of msg'd him before i sent the broker but her for someone like me i dont have much time to spend a day so i have to rush everything and slip ups like this happen to me all the time.

also i know this could and most probably will fall under what happened to the last broker feature where people could use it as a possible extra bank, i at this point in time have no solutions on how to fix this but i still think that you should be able to decline outgoing brokers

*added*
a friend of mine came up with the idea of instead of having a broker send you could "request a broker" meaning that no resources were sent but you could still cancel the request at any time. also if you wanted to these could count towards your broker limit or it could simply send a pvt message to the person you wish to set a broker with with a description of the amount.
*added*

yay or nay comments please
Made By SS
Made By me
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More Sigs
Made By me
Made By Me
Made by Me

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

"It's sad when they men who are farming you due to your inactivity go inactive" - xXJanitoXx 2010

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRADE FEEDBACK HERE
Child of the wolf
Forum Newbie
Race: Wolf
ID: 1922723

Re: brokers

As I mentioned, perhaps the ability to set 'timed' brokers would be a better option; in hour increments up to 2 days. Though this could be abused for ascension (basically a broker with one hour turn around on an inactive - yay!) the broker-ascension relationship is arsed up as is - more importantly, it really doesn't offer anything extra in the way of the 'broker bank'.
Previous sigs

xXJanitoXx
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Wolves of Terra
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 68275

also another reason to add this in here is maybe someone has offered you a better deal to the broker that u have already sent.
Made By SS
Made By me
More Sigs
Made By me
Made By Me
Made by Me

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

"It's sad when they men who are farming you due to your inactivity go inactive" - xXJanitoXx 2010

TRADE FEEDBACK HERE
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Wolf359 wrote:31. Rejecting own brokers IT'S NOT GOING TO BE ADDED!!!!!

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=169649

Closed.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”