London 2012

For the discussion of sports. Moo?
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

London 2012

Off to visit the London 2012 grounds tomorrow. :D Hoping to get some freeby stuff too. :smt047
Image ImageImageImage
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

Re: London 2012

Clarkey's an athlete :shock:

lemme guess. Your a shot putter!! 8)
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Clarkey wrote:Off to visit the London 2012 grounds tomorrow. :D Hoping to get some freeby stuff too. :smt047

when your there could you tell the organisers that we changed our mind and we dont want the games ,so can we have our taxxes spent on somthing eles plz,
if youd deliver that message id be ever so greatfull
Dark Lord Tacoma the sports hateing english beef + sheep farmer
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP

I second what Dark Lord Tacoma said...waste of tax payers money.....But enjoy yourself tomorrow and get some pic's :-D
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

take pics and post them here u lucky dog!
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
Psyko
The Irresistible

nightlight wrote:I second what Dark Lord Tacoma said...waste of tax payers money.....But enjoy yourself tomorrow and get some pic's :-D

Actually, most countries/cities that host the games make up a lot of that money in revenue from tourism and ticket sales that the Olympics bring to the country. I know Salt Lake City had a huge economic boom during and after the Olympic Games in 2002 that lasted nearly 5 years.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Psyko wrote:
nightlight wrote:I second what Dark Lord Tacoma said...waste of tax payers money.....But enjoy yourself tomorrow and get some pic's :-D

Actually, most countries/cities that host the games make up a lot of that money in revenue from tourism and ticket sales that the Olympics bring to the country. I know Salt Lake City had a huge economic boom during and after the Olympic Games in 2002 that lasted nearly 5 years.

that is true but during the current financial crisis were our front live services (NHS, Policing, local coincils,and manny more areas) are allready threatened i think it is wrong to pour our money in to stadiums in london and improning there roads whilst ripping the hard earned money from the rest of us and supliying a poorer service than we deserve
*and breath rant over and posts my cheque to the inland revenue #-o
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Corran Horne
Knower of ducks
Alliance: & Leicester
Race: Cheltenham Gold Cup
ID: 314159265

they have the most ridiculous logo. ever.
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP

What Dark Lord Tacoma said.....The UK at the moment is not a good place to live the goverment have spent all this money on a event nobody outside London wants or inside London for that matter...They have just brought in aload of cuts in education and alot of other things...Also the money spent on the games could have gone to fixing the roads in the whole of the England...if you live in the UK and drive you will know what i am on about...pot holes from 6 months ago are still around most of the North West of the UK...
The only event we would want in England is the World Cup...Then us from up North would not have to spend a arm and a leg on travel to London as we have the best football grounds up North :-D
Also the Logo sucks and it cost quite alot if my memory is correct...

Rant over :D
J I X
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Sigma

yea the logo is rubbish but i think holding the olympics is a good thing for the uk (mainly england thou)

all the money spend on the olmpics will be made back. just think of the amount of jobs currently safe because of the buliding projects underway right now?

people are just moaning fr moanings sake (and listening to whatever th press say)

Return to “Sports Section”