Valheru-ChaosLords

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert
Alliance: TAF (Proud Ex Ricos)
Race: egg and spoon
ID: 1976977

Valheru-ChaosLords

We are new and small but we will fight anyone who masses any of our members. However we will target the individuals who inititate the hostilities not there alliances. If hostiles have no stats after they mass any of our members we will wait as the Valheru have long memories.

We will update a list of hostiles who have massed any member of the Valheru without cause and post here. Lets see how brave they are or see if they go running to there alliance for help as these are initiators of unjustified massings

So if you see us massing in your logs then we guarantee there is a very good reason as we dont mass just because we can like other alliances out there

It may not be today, next week or next month before we deliver payback but be sure it will come........................ :-"

trade feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=149620

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

Re: Valheru-ChaosLords

good luck :-D
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

I wish you much luck with your alliance pug ^_^
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert

thank you Odie as Doc seem to be attracted to one of my members who has one ascension and hasnt ever touched them

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Good luck with this m8
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert

cheers kjar say hi to the tank for me :)

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

pug theblackrobe wrote:We are new and small but we will fight anyone who masses any of our members. However we will target the individuals who inititate the hostilities not there alliances. If hostiles have no stats after they mass any of our members we will wait as the Valheru have long memories.

We will update a list of hostiles who have massed any member of the Valheru without cause and post here. Lets see how brave they are or see if they go running to there alliance for help as these are initiators of unjustified massings

So if you see us massing in your logs then we guarantee there is a very good reason as we dont mass just because we can like other alliances out there

It may not be today, next week or next month before we deliver payback but be sure it will come........................ :-"

you have made an allaince yet your not in an allaince :-s
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert

oh yes i am, i got my new account today and will update my things sidebar job shortly but thanks for caring scotty :)

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

pug theblackrobe wrote:oh yes i am, i got my new account today and will update my things sidebar job shortly but thanks for caring scotty :)

i was looking for more farms :oops: :razz:

Still love you though Jay :smt047
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert

harchester wrote:
pug theblackrobe wrote:oh yes i am, i got my new account today and will update my things sidebar job shortly but thanks for caring scotty :)

i was looking for more farms :oops: :razz:

Still love you though Jay :smt047

shucks harchy im fond of you as well in a manly little brotyher/son kind of way :-"

Return to “Alliance announcements”