Spam temple

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Spam temple

Eärendil wrote:Did anyone say it was just because of yesterday or the past week? I don't see it anywhere.

Being able to post, report, along with every other thing is a privilege not a right.
What is a privilege about being able to report posts?

Eärendil wrote:Well.

When one person abuses a function, it will be removed from them for a period of time. It has been done before on a few people, and I'm sure that there are plenty of other people that can report any potential violations than just one person.
You said that which clearly shows you removed my report function due to abusing the report function. So again, i ask you how did i abuse report function? It shouldn't be too hard to answer?
Image ImageImageImage
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

sammael wrote:
ƒemme ƒatale wrote::-k
Isn't the ombusman, meant to be an impartial mediator between the forum users and the mods?

Yes that is true.

The thing people dont like clarkey in the spam temple for what was done in the past, people are still hurting for this, so calrkey has more attention because of it, people doing the same thing, dont get noticed but he will becuase past events, but dont get me wrong if he has done something wrong, I wouldn't know i dont follow the spam temple anymore i belive its just silliness

an in there is the irony, the spam temple was getting out of control before which led to Clarkeys actions...

*applauds Clarkeys efforts in attempting to withhold the standards again*

I no longer use the spam section myself.. who wants to when an admin who should be setting the example for fellow posters insults others in there? But is damn fast to hand out warnings to others if he's insulted.
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

ƒemme ƒatale wrote:
sammael wrote:
ƒemme ƒatale wrote::-k
Isn't the ombusman, meant to be an impartial mediator between the forum users and the mods?

Yes that is true.

The thing people dont like clarkey in the spam temple for what was done in the past, people are still hurting for this, so calrkey has more attention because of it, people doing the same thing, dont get noticed but he will becuase past events, but dont get me wrong if he has done something wrong, I wouldn't know i dont follow the spam temple anymore i belive its just silliness

an in there is the irony, the spam temple was getting out of control before which led to Clarkeys actions...

*applauds Clarkeys efforts in attempting to withhold the standards again
That's EXTREMELY laughable. Don't try and bring that subject up here...

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Eärendil wrote:Well.

When one person abuses a function, it will be removed from them for a period of time. It has been done before on a few people, and I'm sure that there are plenty of other people that can report any potential violations than just one person.
So admins continue to fail to explain how I abused report function?

If you are going to accuse me of something then you need to have the evidence that i did it.

So how did I abuse report function?
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”