Possible Script Farming

Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Re: Possible Script Farming

Clarkey wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:Clarkey you once said that geiro is Giera, well Geiro as a trade feed back thread call Justice, so it was easy to figure out. 8-[
This was easier.... search.php?keywords=1964494&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Even easier.. i have his ID in my personal log ;)

He also makes regular failed hits on just one member of TÅ. It makes no sense that he'd do it normally, so a script makes sense.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
BarelyAllen
Forum Expert
Alliance: Justice League
Race: Speedster
ID: 1996821
Alternate name(s): Amag

Let's all mass him! And it's suspicious.
-Silence will fall-

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Need a sig? Want one of the ones on display in the spoiler edited for your use? Just ask.

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=174250 feedback
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

amag27 wrote:Let's all mass him! And it's suspicious.

theres nothing there

this is geira, been doing this for years, been accused of multing, cheating, scripting and scamming for as long as he has been playing this game. admin has doen nothing about it or even if he does its not hard for him to just create a new account and carry on.

the only consolation you can take is the HUGE amounts of naq his multi coming and geira have dropped when they miss their ppts. JUSTICE gets served :-$
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

if he is making stupid hits on Defended targets this guy is using a macro :/

all he would need to do is record every move he makes while ingame then when he sleeps play it and it would do it at the same pace and attack the exact same targets every 30min + bank it :-D

quite Brilliant but stupid at the same time for getting caught.......

Ban him lol

goldy
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

GOLDEN WING wrote:if he is making stupid hits on Defended targets this guy is using a macro :/

all he would need to do is record every move he makes while ingame then when he sleeps play it and it would do it at the same pace and attack the exact same targets every 30min + bank it :-D

quite Brilliant but stupid at the same time for getting caught.......

Ban him lol

goldy

Thatss .. not realy possible in this game (to a certain degree), as you might have noticed, the vertical positions of various 'crucial' buttons differ. Making it impossible to prerecord mouse movements to be used to a fullest extend.

There are various other approaches to make stuff automated for sites as these, which I'll refrain from pointing out ... people might get ideas >.>

Anywaysz, hope someone will get to the nitty gritty of these events
HiteiKan
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord
ID: 76933
Alternate name(s): ~Tyler Durden~

I cant see any reason for this topic to continue really, email: gameadmin@StarGateWars.com if you want action taken.

Locked, but if you can make a good case to me as to why it should remain open PM me.

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG- LTAG
- QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
My Trade Feedback: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=161058

~Tyler Durden~ ingame

Return to “For Admin Archives”