Need a picture, avy and sign paying extremly well

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

Flavar
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Need a picture, avy and sign paying extremly well

Hiho everybody,

i am looking for a birthday gift for a picture of an roleplaying char. Since i need it rather fast,( a few days at best) i am willing to go double the standart rate (whatever that is^^). Signature and Avatar can follow later.
And its really hard to find woman with swords and clothes on...
Its a char that can transform herself into a black panther. Since that is hard to do in a picture the best view i came up with was them standing next to each other.
If you have a better idea to do such a thing i am more than willing to hear it.

1. What form of graphics are you after? (Eg Sig, Avatar, Userbar)
Larger picture first.
Since its somewhat time critical. The rest can follow afterwards and will be discussed then

2. Ideally, would you like it to be animated? (If yes, please go into detail - Eg Animated text, or a video) no

3. Is there a particular size (dimensions) you would like the work to be?
About half a normal Printer page in german the format is din a6 or a5
4. Is there a preferred theme, character (s), person, object (s) etc? (A particular film, game etc)
A small woman about 1,59 Black long hair, 39, two short swords on the back, green eyes
some scaring in the face.
Aliena in mid-air Alienas an image is created, so similar yet so different. This Aliena radiates chic, from wit and positive energy. Dressed in simple but fashionable fabrics with tight pants and a little further, but quite narrow at the hip laced blouse is the sight of female, but not flashy, sporty but not stuffy.
Next to the woman an Black Panther.

5. Any preferred colour theme?
friendly colours
6. What text would you like on the piece?
no
7. How much do you wish to pay?
Since i really have no idea of the going rates, i am going to trust your judgement. However i am willing to pay really good for this. So double your normal rate is more than ok if i like the outcome.

8. Contact Details
at best ingame. Otherwise in forum. Any further information

if you need clarification or have questions pm me.

ty for your time

flavar
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)

Return to “Graphics Archives”