Asking for opinion

A place to discuss the music we listen to, mass to, or are looking for a greater appreciation of.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Asking for opinion

Hey guys. Yesterday was a working-holiday for us in Slovenia dedicated to one of our greatest poets who's also written our national anthem. We had a cultural day in school and me and my band played a cover song of The Cranberries' Zombie.
It was our first public performance so we were a bit nervous..We started playing together about 3 months ago or so.
Anyway that's the video of the song and I'd like if you could tell me your opinion of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdAXDrRgij0

Note the video is a bit desynchronised at some parts as we played 2-times, once it was for 3rd graders and seniors and once for juniors and 2nd graders so there're 2 videos put together (as you'll see they're usually both displayed, hence the de-synchronisation of one video at the time) with the music from a cell phone which had better quality than the music from camera (sounds weird, I know, but it's true) :P

That's me on solo electric guitar, wearing Guns n' Roses sweater in 1 video and Hard Rock Café T-shirt in other video..

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Re: Asking for opinion

I enjoyed it, I can't offer much constructive criticism as i'm no expert on music, however, it's great to see a local band getting up and playing shows for people. Good job man, kudos to you.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler

Return to “Music”