Sabbable MS Fleets

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Sabbable MS Fleets

Now before some go crying NO way thats so unfair, it only makes the bigger guys more deadly bla bla bla, read the dam suggestion.

They should be sabbable, if your sabbing someone and there MS is not out, then its sitting there all nicely undefended to be massed etc, why not sabbable too, only instead of losing the fleets like you lose weapons, you only do damage to the fleet power,

Each successful sab should do 1000 points of damage to the fleets, this would make it impossible to actually sab away someones entire fleets, but you can damage them.

As fleets have a power of 115,600 / 115,600 it would take 115 sabs to remove them completely, if you can sab someone 115 times before they log on, they deserve to lose them, espically as you lose CC as your doing it,

You could however bring there fleet power down by approx 1/3 it will only cost them to repair the fleets, they dont have to actually replace them,

I think it would add a new element to the game to an area that is pretty untouched.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Lawless One
Absolutely Evil
Alliance: TPP
Race: Priate
ID: 84300
Alternate name(s): ~tackless shadow~
lawless one
balam
dagrith

Re: Sabbable MS Fleets

good idea, it would also make people work in a team to take them down
"Beware the fury of a patient man"
"Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much"
"im not what your used to im a lil cookoo"
"Let them hate, As long as they fear!"
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

there is a reason cirtin area's are untouched and the prob is i can't see this helping many at all that are small or have less then 34 -36 covert level because the 36-38 are unsabbable so this would only weaken the small half and barly effect the bigger players :/

more harm then good :/
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

meh, i think it would just make sabbing even more overpowered.

i like the idea, but if they did do this, at the same time they should make it so sabbing isn't as powerful as it is atm. idk, make it so fleets count towards sabbing total maybe, but at same time lower the % destroyed maybe?
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"
~squishie~
Exists to be Squished
Race: Vampire

GOLDEN WING wrote:there is a reason cirtin area's are untouched and the prob is i can't see this helping many at all that are small or have less then 34 -36 covert level because the 36-38 are unsabbable so this would only weaken the small half and barly effect the bigger players :/

more harm then good :/

most people who have enough fleets I reckon to have a reason to worry (or can afford that many fleets) will probably already have higher covert levels anyway.
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

TheFlash4 wrote:meh, i think it would just make sabbing even more overpowered.

i like the idea, but if they did do this, at the same time they should make it so sabbing isn't as powerful as it is atm. idk, make it so fleets count towards sabbing total maybe, but at same time lower the % destroyed maybe?

Agreed - Its costly to build fleets and too cheap to sab now.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Why not add a fleet attack button along with a naq attack only button while regulating the size/power ratio of what can actually be attacked .. I would love to fly in and waste 750k fleets if thier exposed.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Fleets go down pretty quickly now when you mass (even with a lessor ship).

You just need to train 35% strike to beat a players defence.

Jason made it more difficult to mass because a lot of players complained that it was too easy to mass a defence,
which they said gave snipers an unfair advantage.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Yeah fleets have been pretty much grouped together with mothership weapons by this point and mothership massing is a perfectly capable way of destroying fleets. It's not like Flight Eater works anymore to prevent you guys from massing fleets.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.

Return to “Game Suggestions”