Possible multi

turkey_junior
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega
Race: Flemish
ID: 0

Re: Possible multi

Ethereal Tassadar wrote:Believe what you will. My opinion was told, and I have the right to own and keep one. Yup you do.
Keep reporting random people with behavior that seems suspicious to you, if it makes you happy, but taking in consideration the number of farm-able inactive accounts out there, I don't think people still make farm accounts.Turns are at 1 trill per k
Turns are very easy to get, making the usage of such an exploit useless.Turns are at 1 trill per k and sometimes very hard to come across.
One has a set number of turns + 3 x market turns per week. Yes you can use it on turns but many of us decided to use it on PPT or merlins Not enough to use on personal turns.
One may also buy turns from other players, which is fairly inexpensive.You just said the same thing earlier...
To put up so much effort just to save a little naq? With the free 5k AT's that someone can make from a multi can easy get you 20 tril through farming so not just a little naq.
Unlikely, is my opinion.

I'm done arguing with people over possibilities which I think are highly unlikely. I felt that it was worth reporting on the chance that it is/was a multi so that it could be banned if it is. I'll just let cheaters ruin this game that we all have put so much time into playing....
Ethereal Tassadar
Asgard
Alliance: Neutral
Race: Quantum Vis
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Alice/Aliya
D.M. Natas

Re: Possible multi

And we all know that players know how to hold the community together, by making people quit through massing.
As an addition, there are players who buy turns/planets/naq/UU for real money, which doesn't really seem fair to the others either.
"Turns are very easy to get, making the usage of such an exploit useless." This was not a lone statement. The statements under it were giving reason to this one, not stating different things.

I'm also done, regardless of the next post.
Shel'na Kryhas und lara khar, anht zagatir nas.
Khor-shakal Toridas.

A person has to do a thousand good deeds to be considered good, but only one mistake to be considered evil.

Alice talking
Aliya talking
Aliya talking with Alice's voice
D.M. Natas (Daniel Malkav "Natas") talking
NPCs
L.T. (Lucy Tremere, Medic)
J.B. (Jack Brujah, Grunt)
Big G. (Von Gangrel, Tactician)

Return to “Report Archive”