Insert Title >>>Goodbye????

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

Re: Insert Title >>>Goodbye????

:( golden noob :) i also knew u only from forums :) was laughing many times when i saw your selling thread where 99% of posts was yours :smt091

have funz mate ;)
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

InR wrote::( golden noob :) i also knew u only from forums :) was laughing many times when i saw your selling thread where 99% of posts was yours :smt091

have funz mate ;)

hehe trust me quite a few "people" added me on msn and pm'ed all offering me there "accounts" lol not exactly what i was looking for so basically like your thread and all the others just bumped for teh "lulz"

anyways thanks.

I got my acc back :)

Golden
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
VAGAB0ND
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance; Nemesis;
Race: Sith
Alternate name(s): VAGA, Lucian, Lasha

Well Gareth.. what should i say here ma friend what i haven't said before, you know how much respect i have for ya ma man. You know i will buzz ya on MSN everytime i see you online, have a great, successful life out there man. you know i will miss every fun we had before. you will be great loss not for only NEmpire but for whole community everyone may admire. stay well and stay strong my friend, i somehow noticed mate (i've said it before) you have nomadic spirit, you are just a rolling stone who can not be held at the same place for long period of time. I won't say 'stay in touch' and bla bla bla coz i know you will man. right on good friend! I know someday you will be back!

respect always,

Sincierly, VAGA/Lasha
Attempting to give a **Filtered**: ███████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a **Filtered**
Spoiler
Check out my band guys:
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

VAGAB0ND wrote:Well Gareth.. what should i say here ma friend what i haven't said before, you know how much respect i have for ya ma man. You know i will buzz ya on MSN everytime i see you online, have a great, successful life out there man. you know i will miss every fun we had before. you will be great loss not for only NEmpire but for whole community everyone may admire. stay well and stay strong my friend, i somehow noticed mate (i've said it before) you have nomadic spirit, you are just a rolling stone who can not be held at the same place for long period of time. I won't say 'stay in touch' and bla bla bla coz i know you will man. right on good friend! I know someday you will be back!

respect always,

Sincierly, VAGA/Lasha

:smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
SHIZZZO
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance; EPA; Nemesis
Race: Georgian
ID: 1910096

Goldy you a$$**** what the hell are you doing?! It is a shame m8
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG
EAG - AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

MORITURI TE SALUTAMUS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Du23Su ... r_embedded
Spoiler
ImageImage
Image Image Image Image
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Gareth, ahhhh G another true brother in this game one of my closest truthfully, always been a good friend, came to me when Rachel left, let me cry and talk to you your a good man, and i'm glad i've met you, another one i will probably never forget, don't know if you left, or are still here, but if you read this get at me on facebook whenever you need to man i'll always have your back just as you did mine :)
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler

Return to “Quitting....”