London/UK Riots 2011

Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Re: London/UK Riots 2011

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

KF beat me to it...

^what he said!

Semper, i would also add... what has Labours (or any other parties policies) have to do with what happened and what started it all, you SERIOUSLY think there is a difference between ANY of the mainstream parties??

I would also like to point out to you that not a blessed thing has changed since the tory/lib Govt took over, we are still fighting illegal wars, the economy is in worse shape than ever, the country is still broke, we are still giving OUR money to bailout failed and inherently corrupt institutions (not only the banks but the EU as well). nothing has changed, in fact it is worse and all i can see is a continuation of the agenda with 1 exception, it is not only a continuation of the agenda but it is getting worse...unless you haven't been paying attention to the beating of even MORE war drums, the collapsing markets and the price of precious metals lately.

So if you are trying to tie in the policies of a previous Govt and the "clean up" job of the current Govt somehow with what happened to Mark Duggan and the resulting riots...i would say you are way of track mate...or an epic fail, take your pick ;)

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Semper wrote:As for the young man that was shot... I have no sympathy at all. In fact... i'd even say great! Idiot shouldn't have possesed a weapon and shot at the police should he? I don't see why there is any debate or even grounds for a peaceful protest.
Muppet #-o He didn't shoot at police.
Image ImageImageImage
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Is this rioting thing still going on? :smt017
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

@ Pops. I was generalising in anger. The entire situation was a disgrace and very traumatic for someone as patriotic as myself.

@ Kit-fox. In this situation I am on the police side. Brandishing a fire arm is unacceptable in any circumstance except open war on home soil or in a country/gun club/army barracks/hunting venture. I have no sympathy or will to think of the officers as correct. 0 tolerance should be taken. Furthermore, just because the weapon is police standard doesn't mean they shot it... you're telling me they shot their own radio? Perhaps to cover it up... but seriously? Not every copper is bent you know.

@Avenger. It's pointless to debate the touries vs labour with you. I am a conservative and right wing easily enough. I think there has been an improvement in the UK as a whole and I think years of labour's lack lustre spending and gun-ho americanised approach to running things has brought in a broken state of existence to the country that seriously needed a firmer fist and now it has it.. the ones who are suffering first (the minorities) used a small event as an excuse to hit back. No matter what I show you though.. every fact or figure will be propoganda to you and every opinion will simply be brainwashed or biast.. so I shalt waste my time. :-D
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

My dear Semps, i would GLADLY and WHOLEHEARTEDLY LOVE to have a debate with you about the fallacy that right v left actually means anything more than a continuation of an agenda...if you care (dare/whatever) to try and debate me in a separate topic?

Back on topic, KF is again correct, you need to go and freshen up on the facts of the case methinks 8-[

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”