Lord Katsumoto VS Greed Of Briton

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Game Over
Forum Elite

Re: Lord Katsumoto VS Greed Of Briton

Lord Katsumoto accepts the surrender of GOB. It was fun. A couple decent online battles and some offline massing as well...Both sides lost their fair share...Good luck going forward GOB.

Lord Hell Down, good battles we had, you got the best of me when I was on my smart phone, but I think I came back when I got to a computer. lol

darkhunter, it's just a game, don't take it so seriously...

warwick, if you're gonna run around with a 45 trillion strike, make sure you have lots of covert so it doesn't get sabbed to hell...

In general, GOB check your ascended accounts, mine is terrible and I was still able to descend one and almost two if not for the cease fire.

Good luck in the future, hopefully we don't run into each other again.

Lord Katsumoto reporting for the DDE empire... :-D
Another notch in the belt.
lord hell down
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: EOB
Alternate name(s): LHD,SYCHO MIDGET

Re: Lord Katsumoto VS Greed Of Briton

thanx lord kats it was fun warring with yea round 1 was mine on my droid phone round 2 was yours brother i really enjoyed the fun we both had didnt find you on ascended till it was too late lol figures right lol anyways good luck to you maybe one day a little friendly one on one for old times sake lol be cool brother and hope you have a great new year

lord hell down
EOB

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”