Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Re: Newgrounds and other news?

grr people farming me kills my pirests :@:@:@ ill mass u all for farming me RAWR x
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Lithium wrote:Jason when a user reach 18 lvl and he ascend for the main account , including or not the ascended acc, what will happen to his NG account???
It would be reasonable for the NG account to be deleted. That would create a dynamic environment as well, without absolute powerhouses. :D
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Julietta Putina wrote:
Lithium wrote:Jason when a user reach 18 lvl and he ascend for the main account , including or not the ascended acc, what will happen to his NG account???
It would be reasonable for the NG account to be deleted. That would create a dynamic environment as well, without absolute powerhouses. :D

after all that time and hard work spent on ascending :S?

i would think depending on this "almighty powerfull main account you get"

the NG account should be kept , afterall the techs are way more expensive and without admin bumping us up 18 ascentions would take just as long as main nearly lol :)

like every other server , u put in the work u reap the rewards :)
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
Julietta Putina wrote:
after all that time and hard work spent on ascending :S?
The time and work on ascending is time and work on making yourself a good Main account. You are working towards creating a good entry-level Main account. That is the purpose of Newgrounds. The NG account is 'traded' for a good Main account. It is logical that the NG account is either reduced to level 0, start from scratch, or that it is deleted entirely. Leaving an all-powerful NG account will destroy the balance, and -logically- imbalances resource distribution. Besides, it would be ridiculous to 'clone' the NG account to Main and leave the NG account intact. Talk about duplicating accounts. Big exploit.
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:the NG account should be kept , afterall the techs are way more expensive and without admin bumping us up 18 ascentions would take just as long as main nearly lol :)
Your logic is flawed. Why duplicate resources? After all, what is to stop you from creating an endless stream of Main accounts and sell them to the kind of noobs without patience that we have seen corrupting Main in the past year. You would ruin both games, just to satisfy your own desire? How short-sighted. I expected better from you. ;)
Ryuujin Jakka wrote: like every other server , u put in the work u reap the rewards :)
Your perception of this game as being 'separate from Main' is incorrect. The situation will be an 'either/or'. Either you play Main, or you play NG. For purposes of testing, we -players of Main- have been allowed to start a second account (playing both Main and NG), but that is not how the situation will be when NG is released publicly.
You put in the work, perhaps, and you will reap the rewards. Just not in NG, after the final ascension.
Borek
Forum Addict

I think the problem is a lot of the veteran players are eying up NG as a potential to either earn some $$ by selling resources there or dominating the game as they, for whatever reasons, are not doing so in main gw.

This is going to be down to jason to decide exactly what he wants from NG, my gut tells me that having a lot of gw players with powerful NG accounts is going to do more harm than good for any influx of new/returning players, but on the flip side can NG really be viable without a sustained advertising campaign to keep newbies starting it and graduating into main?
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Borek wrote:I think the problem is a lot of the veteran players are eying up NG as a potential to either earn some $$ by selling resources there or dominating the game as they, for whatever reasons, are not doing so in main gw.

This is going to be down to jason to decide exactly what he wants from NG, my gut tells me that having a lot of gw players with powerful NG accounts is going to do more harm than good for any influx of new/returning players, but on the flip side can NG really be viable without a sustained advertising campaign to keep newbies starting it and graduating into main?
Well said. ;)
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

acc's that ascend to main shall face a reset at least and auto vaced. there are players that might like to play there for fun, cuz they have main accounts or want some profit of any kind but that wont work well since the ascension is based on priests.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

u see juliette my point goes with boreks and liths >_>

Return to “New Grounds General”