The Room

Chat about your favorite movie?
Does that new film look great or like an epic fail?
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

The Room

I just thought this movie deserved a topic in the grand cinema for the specific reason that it is a must watch movie. Widely regarded as the worst movie ever made it is so entertaining to watch.

It's been labelled as a 'black comedy' but I still think that's because it was such a failure of a movie that they couldn't release it as the drama they intended it to be with gaping plot holes and terrible acting.

I wonder if anyone else has seen this gloriously bad movie? :-D

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Re: The Room

Its on my list. If not only for the 4 sex scenes which are just one sex scene edited to make 4 sex scenes.
Psyko
The Irresistible
ID: 0

Re: The Room

Dmonix wrote:I just thought this movie deserved a topic in the grand cinema for the specific reason that it is a must watch movie. Widely regarded as the worst movie ever made it is so entertaining to watch.

It's been labelled as a 'black comedy' but I still think that's because it was such a failure of a movie that they couldn't release it as the drama they intended it to be with gaping plot holes and terrible acting.

I wonder if anyone else has seen this gloriously bad movie? :-D

"I record everyting!"

"You're breakin mah heart, Lisa!"

Oh yes, I have seen this film. Terrible movie in every respect.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC

Return to “Grand Cinema”