Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

autobanned¿¿¿

ok suspended for cheating invesyigation lol . i just ascended thwn got this . any idea how one gets autobanned on newgrounds lol? i got pee annyed xD i had a good income and just pptd !!! emailed admin >_>
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
~RaZor~
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: TOLAH
ID: 1922320
Alternate name(s): ScytheGod, TRiViUM_

Re: autobanned¿¿¿

LMAO :P ofcourse it wud happen to you ](*,)
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

TRiViUM wrote:LMAO :P ofcourse it wud happen to you ](*,)

who else :-D
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
Adapt
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:ok suspended for cheating invesyigation lol . i just ascended thwn got this . any idea how one gets autobanned on newgrounds lol? i got pee annyed xD i had a good income and just pptd !!! emailed admin >_>

Lol
Unlucky! Take pride your the first one do far ;)

Return to “New Grounds General”