Alliance Mathing-ma-bob....

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Alliance Mathing-ma-bob....

Are there any of these yet? Does someone have one? I want to make one... but I don't know if I have the general time to actually run it like I did Nem back in the day....

So if someone who feels strongly about running one and wants my advice, help, support, ability to make an awesome forum and the likes... let me know in a PM and we'll chat. If you have one and want none of the above.. still PM me.. as I don't mind being a non-admin member for once (so long as I think you're capable), it'l be a relief.. but I point out that I generally come with trouble. :smt042
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
LuBu
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: N/A
Alternate name(s): Gilgamesh Enkidu (Old Main name)
Lubu (Current Main name)

Re: Alliance Mathing-ma-bob....

Me and Adapt are friends in real life, and at the moment making some sort of Saiyan race based group. Mainly trying to reach as high as we can in the race rankings with power. Groups based on races seems semi viable and the way to do it at the moment, as there is no actual alliance features yet. There may never be alliance features, as Newgrounds is "suppose to be server with less politics and easier play". :)

I personally would love to see some alliance features, even if it's basic for like friends playing together and not for wars. Or even friends/at war features for each person on the server would be good to keep track of your allies and enemies (even if it does nothing to attack/defence), it's something the main has but doesn't seem part of Newgrounds. How similar do we want Newgrounds to be as the main?
Adapt
Forum Newbie

Re: Alliance Mathing-ma-bob....

LuBu wrote:Me and Adapt are friends in real life, and at the moment making some sort of Saiyan race based group. Mainly trying to reach as high as we can in the race rankings with power. Groups based on races seems semi viable and the way to do it at the moment, as there is no actual alliance features yet. There may never be alliance features, as Newgrounds is "suppose to be server with less politics and easier play". :)

I personally would love to see some alliance features, even if it's basic for like friends playing together and not for wars. Or even friends/at war features for each person on the server would be good to keep track of your allies and enemies (even if it does nothing to attack/defence), it's something the main has but doesn't seem part of Newgrounds. How similar do we want Newgrounds to be as the main?

Correction made it! slayed it and still massively out classed by other races!!

Return to “New Grounds General”