Abu Qatada is to be released

Violent J
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None
Race: Legionnaire

Abu Qatada is to be released

this is too serious a post for here, not my usual posting but.....

Abu Qatada is to be released from Long Lartin top security jail later, this is supposedly bin ladens right hand man in europe but because of his humna rights he has to be set free according to European Court of Human Rights. this man comes out with quotes like

"it is Islamically lawful to kill the wives and children of "apostates" who have rejected Islam "

what the hell is the world coming to when someone like this can just be released into normal society , a society he apparently hates ! Id send him back to Jordan on the first plane and let them have there way with him I for one couldnt really care, Its about time the courts stodd up for the Human Rights of the ordinary public not the Terrorists, Rapist, Paedo and Murderers for a change
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Abu Qatada is to be released

Not Jordan. Jordan is rather cool, actually.
Send him to Libya, after tattooing a green flag on his face.
Typical response there is to kill on sight.
Violent J
Forum Irregular

anywhere that he will be treated like the animal he is id say.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

European main weakness is that we favour human rights and are too nice, these people know that well and take a great advantage in that. That's the problem, when you have a cool stance, you will always face abusers.

We should learn one thing at least from USA, the meaning of "lifetime jail sentence". It's one of main things I want to see in all European nations, the existence of lifetime jail. If death penalty is a no no, then bring that in, it's doing justice to victims and potential victims that could result out of such monster's release.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Violent J
Forum Irregular

I agree in the US life seems to mean life not the namby pamby approach us brits have where life means about 15 years and there lucky to even serve half that, sometimes sentences being halved for good behaviour etc.

A murder/paedo being released early for good behaviour, you couldnt make it up really !
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Our nations are heaven for serial killers. A serial killer with five people on their agenda each kill spree, if they start at 16, go to jail for 15 years, released at 31. Do it again, go to jail for 20 years. Out at 51, do it again, then 25 years...and at 76 they do it again for a last time. So due to lack of lifetime jail, 15 people whose life could have been saved, were killed by said killer because the justice system didn't have lifetime jail. This is real big shame.
And before anyone says it's theory, it happened already in my country, and I'm sure as heck it did also in other European countries!
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
ID: 81691

He is NOT a UK citizen and has committed crimes here therefor he should be deported no questions, no excuses just like any other foreign criminal.

If he is going to be tortured or executed in his country of origin thats his problem, he knew the punishments and methods of interrogation there before he committed the crimes, and he knew that UK law says we deport 'undesirables' before he came here.

If the European Court of Human Rights wants to protect him, fine give him to them, they can babysit the butcher in Strasbourg at their expense not ours.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

That's probably the only thing that I really dislike in the EU, their Court of "Human Rights". Filled with political correctness and leftist-liberal utopia.
As far as pro EU as I can be, I recognize the bad apples in the political system that should have their influence lowered, and this is definitely one.
After all being pro EU doesn't mean being unconditionally agreeing with everything coming out of Brussels or Strasbourg. Among all the institutions, it's the one I have found to be disagreeing with, the most.
It's the main flaw in the EU and also in each nations, the Justice system. This flaw that radicals, murderers and other threats-to-society people can abuse as they wish.
Spoiler

Spoiler
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Renji wrote:Its about time the courts stodd up for the Human Rights of the ordinary public not the Terrorists, Rapist, Paedo and Murderers for a change

The rights of the guilty must be respected just as the rights of the innocent. Otherwise everyone becomes guilty and no one has any rights.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Dovahkiin wrote:
Renji wrote:Its about time the courts stodd up for the Human Rights of the ordinary public not the Terrorists, Rapist, Paedo and Murderers for a change

The rights of the guilty must be respected just as the rights of the innocent. Otherwise everyone becomes guilty and no one has any rights.

Well that's with such reasoning being exaggerated that we ended to not have lifetime jailing in Europe...and this for the enjoyment of the murderers. -_-
Spoiler

Spoiler
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Do not compare my stance with that of the liberal. They in no way, shape or form respect the rights of others. Only the rights they like.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”